Njie Clinton

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

For all your protestations in defence of Levy, we are the only club in Premier League history to only have 1 recognised striker going into their second league game. Do you actually masturbate over Daniel Levy ?

Where did I say we don't need a striker?

My point is dickheads like you are always wise in hindsight no matter what the club do.

Practically no Spurs fan has a clue whether Clinton Njie will or would be any good for us.......but no doubt you'll be an expert on him no time if he either joins and is shit or goes somewhere else and is brilliant.

Unless of course the plan all along was to buy him for £10 million then sell him on to Arse for £30 million but Levy would never do a thing like that.

:levyeyes:

On a side note can't wait till all the Ade smileys are in old Spurs not current Spurs. Got tons of them.

:adeohshit::adesalute::adegrin2::adestare::adegrin::ade::adelol::adewtf::adethumbup::adeninja::adebaehug:

Where did I say we don't need a striker?

My point is dickheads like you are always wise in hindsight no matter what the club do.

Practically no Spurs fan has a clue whether Clinton Njie will or would be any good for us.......but no doubt you'll be an expert on him no time if he either joins and is shit or goes somewhere else and is brilliant.

Lol. 'Dickheads like you.'

He's got your number though hasn't he.

I1QlwV0.gif

Back
Top Bottom