Njie Clinton

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Looks like it,s done just rejoice fellows, window ,so far so good .
zsidoktancolnak-animated.gif

No one has even seen a full game of him I don't know why so many think his first touch is that bad.

7 goals and 7 assists in 15 starts is nice too.

Been a while since we had someone with blistering pace, Townsend is quick but not lightning quick, Lennon lost his confident to put on the burners etc. Look forward to Njie.

I know m8, I'm only lightening the mood for when the inevitable disappointment kicks in 10 minutes after he takes to the pitch. I hope we got a good one and I'll reserve judgement until I see for myself.

The "technically poor" comments came from a few folk on the transfers thread I think.

Get used to it people. This is why we brought in Mitchell and Poch. Buy players we've never heard of that fit into Poch's system that he can mold into a useful player.

There are a lot of good players that get bought up by "lesser" clubs that we drool over, ex: Bony.

Hopefully our strategy is cutting out the middlemen.

This is exactly the type of signing to expect from Poch and Mitchell.

If we wanted big names, on extortionate wages, we'd have kept Baldini.

This is Blackboxxy.

Mate I think you are bang out of order to be honest

Franco was also capable of bringing in no names on big wages too, be fair

Jean Michel Aulas: 2012 Lloris 'Levy keeps moving the goalposts' deal:
“It’s been very, very difficult. I’ve got 25 years of experience as a president of a club and it’s our 16th participation in a European competition in a row. But this is very rare in the football world. The negotiation with the Tottenham directors has been the hardest I have ever had to undergo in these 25 years.”

Jean Miche Aulas: 2015 Njie:
'we are close to a deal. I want to thank Mr Levy for making a coherent/respectable offer'

Back
Top Bottom