New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What it might look on person ...

BGqUtby.png

A tad better ... but still fugly.
...all i'm seeing is an early '80s Fulham!
Fulham-1981-1982-Home-Retro-Football-Shirt.jpg

I think our white track top looks slick when we walk out in it
iWkH7YP.png
...can't the players just not take those off and wear them for the entire match?
Might sweat a bit more than usual, but they'd look fucking ace!

The navy block on the shoulders just look so disconnected from the rest of the top.
I know! It reminds me of those half and half jerseys.

I mean, couldn't they just remove that whole navy shoulder thing and kept it white there. This shirt would've looked so slick if it was all white and only had the gold and navy trims/borders on the collar and sleeves.

The navy block on the shoulders just look so disconnected from the rest of the top.
Bear in mind that there will be Premier league (or whatever the competition we're playing in) badges on each side, so that should break the sleeve up a bit and stop it looking so disconnected.

I'm troubled by how the back of the shirt will look. Is the block of navy blue going to be continuous, or will it just be all-white?
If it was continuous, would that mean white lettering and a navy number?
:avbnaa:

In all seriousness, this kit would look so much better with a gold PL winner's badge on it. Please tell me that Under Armour are psychic...

Bear in mind that there will be Premier league (or whatever the competition we're playing in) badges on each side, so that should break the sleeve up a bit and stop it looking so disconnected.

I'm troubled by how the back of the shirt will look. Is the block of navy blue going to be continuous, or will it just be all-white?
If it was continuous, would that mean white lettering and a navy number?
:avbnaa:

In all seriousness, this kit would look so much better with a gold PL winner's badge on it. Please tell me that Under Armour are psychic...
Trying to see, but I don't think the navy runs down the back of the shirt. Looks like it replicates the front the area and round the rear of the neck looks white.

:kanehand:

Why wouldn't they? It's a piece of design, it's there to look nice and what looks nice is subjective. Cue discussion.

If it genuinely effects how you feel about the team/club then you are doing football wrong.

Perversely, it just so happens that when our fans hate our kit we tend to get better results on the pitch...

If it genuinely effects how you feel about the team/club then you are doing football wrong.

Perversely, it just so happens that when our fans hate our kit we tend to get better results on the pitch...

Not sure it has any effect on how anyone feels about the team but you can't deny that, for example, the '82 kit looks infinitely better than the proposed kit for next season.

It isn't pivotal but it's certainly relevant.

So if we were to change to a blue striped shirt it wouldn't matter? Of course it affects how you feel about the club. Kits are an integral part of football clubs.

I don't get the fuss either, i've liked some kits we have had more than others. It doesn't change how i feel about the team and i don't buy replicas. The red sponsor is a bugbear but ultimately if we turned out in our pyjamas i would get used to it.

The kit is surely a iconic part of the club no?
What it's recognised with.
Anyway that one above is shit.

Totally wrong style of kit for our last year in the original WHL, should of gone back to plain white shirt at least for next year.

And without a sponsers' name plastered all over the front. Would actually be better publicity for the sponsor if it was made quite clear by the club that the sponsor was happy to leave the logo off in honour of the final season at WHL, and kept issuing press releases reiterating the point. By all means print the sponsor logo on away kit to keep them happy.

Perhaps we tell that to the Cardiff fans that had to endure a change of kit colour from Blue to Red?

We are the lilywhites, if we weren't it would definitely change the way I felt about our the club. I like red as a colour but still have disgust when I see the Woolwich and the dippers in their kit.

Perhaps we tell that to the Cardiff fans that had to endure a change of kit colour from Blue to Red?

We are the lilywhites, if we weren't it would definitely change the way I felt about our the club. I like red as a colour but still have disgust when I see the Woolwich and the dippers in their kit.

This leaked kit isn't red mate :pochrolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom