New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Noooo... I can't belive they would have a shirt like that for our last season in the old ground.
It's disgusting. Levy isn't stupid. He would insist on a shirt that would appeal to newer money,plus all us old school fans....Wouldn't he?

Noooo... I can't belive they would have a shirt like that for our last season in the old ground.
It's disgusting. Levy isn't stupid. He would insist on a shirt that would appeal to newer money,plus all us old school fans....Wouldn't he?

Not sure we seem to have a lot of red on our kits these days. Along with various degrees of piss streaks in kits gone by.

I hated this years kit until i see the players in it now i really like it, don't get me wrong its far from our best but its nowhere near as bad as last seasons..

Last season at the Lane should be in a retro style kit that replicates one of our iconic strips.

Doesn't take a marketing genius to work out that next years kit could be a gigantic money spinner if they just appeal to the fans.

Wow, that leaked kit is really fucking ugly! The worst of it is that it is probably legit. The leaks the past two years, which ended up being correct came about this time. What a pathetic kit for a final season at WHL, and hopefully our last kit with UA if this is all they can come up with.
Finally, when is out deal with AIA finally up? I would rather have less money and not have to endure giant red letters on any future kits.

im sure there will be a special one off kit for the last game at WHL, but shocked they haven't gone all out and done a special 1 for the entire season

Last season at the Lane should be in a retro style kit that replicates one of our iconic strips.

Doesn't take a marketing genius to work out that next years kit could be a gigantic money spinner if they just appeal to the fans.

or they do a completely left field kit like this.............and a retro limited edition for the last home game

:levywhoa: £££££££££

I can hear them pitching this shirt now...."The color combination marks the meshing of the old and the new. The dark blue on the top represents the building of the new stadium adjacent to the existing, while the white represents our lilywhite heritage. Stay relentless."

Idk ... I'm furious. Yeah, it's only a kit, but it's also gonna be our last season at WHL. We needed something special! I mean, it's simply fugly. I hate that pseudo v-neck collar. And then they slapped on 4 different colors. I wonder what stupid way UA will think of now to connect the kit to Spurs' heritage?

Edit: I think I got it. Being in the CL next season, UA will say that the shirt pays tribute to our first time in the CL a few years ago. And the shirt kinda does look like that Puma kit.

Last edited:
That looks terrible, and unfortunately the kit leaks that have dropped in some far flung retail outlet in previous seasons have turned out to be legit.

UA started pretty strong and we've gotten a few decent kits out of them, but the trend line has generally been downward.

This better be a joke...

Definitely real. There've been rumours about the gold trim for a while now, and this'd be a lot of effort to go to for a hoax - there are multiple shirts, and the tags/spurs logo at the bottom all seem genuine.

I think it looks like gash, but hopefully (?) it'll look a bit better when the players are wearing it...
Under Armour were good in their second season - conversely, the worse our kit is the better we seem to do.
2010/11 wants a word.

3d1660007c8fc30b5dd96fb37a9d3145a69f11cb.jpg

I like it. The only thing is that it's our last season at WHL next season,so it doesn't fit. Ant other year I would love it. I wish there was a simple throwback lilywhite clean shirt.

Back
Top Bottom