New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Someone on faceache was saying that's exactly what it is.
Would make sense it being out early I suppose.
Sorry no there is no chance of it being that, may be fake or a hoax but it isn't that. Gold Coast isn't even a capital city so not important enough to get a mention in a mock up kit and we are heading into winter so they wouldn't release it for that. Hopefully it is a hoax because it would be a huge shame (looks very real though).

Also if we do win the league this season the sash will go into Tottenham folklore and be synonymous with the win for decades and probably repeated once every ten years.

Actually thinking about it, maybe it's an Aussie one off kit, gold coast detailing, looks shit, but will look great on the beach?

I sure as hell hope this is right, but that seems like a lot to go through for playing a couple of games over there. Especially with the huge price tag. How much noise do you have to make to get the club to understand that all they have to do is keep it simple and everyone will be happy.

Remember when this turned out to be real...?

Tottenham-14-15-Home-Kit-full.jpg

No way this one is fake.

Definitely real. There've been rumours about the gold trim for a while now, and this'd be a lot of effort to go to for a hoax - there are multiple shirts, and the tags/spurs logo at the bottom all seem genuine.

I think it looks like gash, but hopefully (?) it'll look a bit better when the players are wearing it...

2010/11 wants a word.

3d1660007c8fc30b5dd96fb37a9d3145a69f11cb.jpg
I did think to caveat that statement with 2011 as the exception...... but thought all of you aware enough that you'd appreciate that.

Yes, people from that part of the world exists! SMH!

2015, the year Thin Lilywhite Duke Thin Lilywhite Duke discovered the existence of people from the Far East.
Did I piss in your cornflakes without realising, Freudy?
:baletroll:

Someone on Reddit seems to be sure it's real...

"Can confirm this is legit. I work at a Rebel store in Sydney and we have it in stock. A mate of mine also got photos of one at a Rebel in Parramatta. Not pleased at all."

Did I piss in your cornflakes without realising, Freudy?
:baletroll:

Someone on Reddit seems to be sure it's real...

"Can confirm this is legit. I work at a Rebel store in Sydney and we have it in stock. A mate of mine also got photos of one at a Rebel in Parramatta. Not pleased at all."
Second time in a week man!!! #TooMuchYellow

Are trying to take credit for the leaks? :levyeyes:

We will all get used to the kit. People will still buy it and it'd look better on the players then in the pictures.

Let's wait and see what's confirmed in the summer.

I absolutely despised this season's kit. Couldn't get my head around it. Took stick of every gooner saying a skid mark is fitting as our season will be a car crash ( look how that turned out).
A few 'front wheel skid' remarks from you know who's fans.
Yet, it has grown on me. I don't even think it looks bad now.
The away kits are great imo. Especially the pale blue we wore at Stoke.
I long for a plain white with a cockerel like I had as a boy, but that ain't happening.
When you think of it, we have been innovators with kits. We were one of the first top PL clubs to wear puma, and everyone else followed suit. Same with Le Coq Sportif, I think only Coventry were wearing it before us in the top flight. Hummel one of the first, before Real Madrid, I think I could go on, but I have inspired DeeGee enough

Last edited:
I suppose we could have got warrior and some of those abstract, Picasso inspired away kits the mersey boys had to actually wear in front of thousands. Designed by French intern graphic designers on absinthe. So, count your blessings really.
UA ain't that bad I suppose.

Totally wrong style of kit for our last year in the original WHL, should of gone back to plain white shirt at least for next year.

Back
Top Bottom