New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If it genuinely effects how you feel about the team/club then you are doing football wrong.

Perversely, it just so happens that when our fans hate our kit we tend to get better results on the pitch...

Who on earth has said it effects how people feel about their team? People have an opinion on whether the kit looks nice or not, it's that simple.

This better be a joke...

I fucking hate it. HATE IT.

Why does anyone care what the kit looks like?
For real? Surely it's obvious. It's our shirt. Our uniform. To be worn by players and fans alike. To be loved and respected and enjoyed by everyone involved with and connected to the club.

To suggest the look or design is irrelevant is an odd comment to make

For real? Surely it's obvious. It's our shirt. Our uniform. To be worn by players and fans alike. To be loved and respected and enjoyed by everyone involved with and connected to the club.

To suggest the look or design is irrelevant is an odd comment to make

I think you've missed where football has got to - foreign fans will buy any kit......unless it looks identical to the previous year

And all fans, wherever they are from, start to like any kit the team gets good results in.

Win the league this year and a future generation of fans will be demanding a 'heritage sash' on every other kit.

I think you've missed where football has got to - foreign fans will buy any kit......unless it looks identical to the previous year

And all fans, wherever they are from, start to like any kit the team gets good results in.

Win the league this year and a future generation of fans will be demanding a 'heritage sash' on every other kit.
Best not win the league as we'll expect 'heritage sash' kit in 30 years time. :levyeyes:

White shirt, navy shorts, white socks (personally like navy socks) it's not to hard to create it for the fans. NBA jerseys rarely change their design no one complains about those never changing.

Quick edit.
I think it's gonna look sweet.

CgqultUWsAAgdqC.jpg

If they've dared utilised GOLD trim in the presumptuous and arrogant expectation that it will match the GOLD Premier League Champions Badge that we may not get, i'll never forgive them!

You're right, they weren't too bad. Our home kit just looks so bad with a red sponsor. I'll never get used to it. I understand you going for the purple one.
If the fuckers ever decide to actually deliver it, yes.

Actually, I've got news. When I grabbed the image of the yellow kit from last season, I realized in shock that the OS store still has them in stock in M, L and XL, steeply discounted!

Just ordered an Eriksen, for 12.50 pounds, before badges, lettering, and international shipping.

If the fuckers ever decide to actually deliver it, yes.

Actually, I've got news. When I grabbed the image of the yellow kit from last season, I realized in shock that the OS store still has them in stock in M, L and XL, steeply discounted!

Just ordered an Eriksen, for 12.50 pounds, before badges, lettering, and international shipping.

Every time I see you post in the 'things that please you' thread, I expect you to have taken delivery of your Alli kit/shirt. It's driving me nutso. Let's, for all our sakes, hope it's tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom