Louis Van Gaal

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Without being disrespectful to Spurs ...Most people would take the United job over Spurs's.
6Nr4K.png
you dont say

I never wanted him, despite his obvious pedigree (5 or 10 years ago yes but not now). Because:-

1. He's too old.
2. He's only here to top up his pension pot before retiring to his villa in Portugal.
3. I've got doubts over his hunger / desire given 1 & 2 above.
4. And most importantly, he looks like he's been repeatedly smashed in the face with a builder's shovel.

Hasn't Mourinho worked under him at Barca? Could be wrong, but I suspect Mourinho will afford him a lot more respect than others will get due to that.

Does anyone else think that Van Gaal was a massive bullet dodged ?
From day one of his arrival at Carrington he has done nothing but blame everyone and anything when it comes to what he has inherited.
He has shown very little in the way of class in my opinion. All this before a ball has been kicked in anger.
I have got to say that I wasn't overly excited about Poch being announced at the Lane, but I have been pleasantly surprised by his professionalism and attitude since taking over. In the words of Curly Kev Keegan, "I will love it" if that Butthead or Beavis (can't remember which is which) lookalike crashes and burns this season. Thank fuck he turned his nose up at us.

From day one of his arrival at Carrington he has done nothing but blame everyone and anything when it comes to what he has inherited.
He has shown very little in the way of class in my opinion. All this before a ball has been kicked in anger.
I have got to say that I wasn't overly excited about Poch being announced at the Lane, but I have been pleasantly surprised by his professionalism and attitude since taking over. In the words of Curly Kev Keegan, "I will love it" if that Butthead or Beavis (can't remember which is which) lookalike crashes and burns this season. Thank fuck he turned his nose up at us.

Butthead.

With you. If he lasts through until next season it will be interesting seeing who blinks first after his "we won't do pre season in the US again" rant. Owned by Americans and with a huge multi year sponsorship from a huge US car manfacturer. Yeah good luck with that one Louis.

Don't get me wrong I wanted him when the rumblings started but the more I think about it the more I'm glad he took the "easy" option. Can see where Mourinho got his dickish side from

Back
Top Bottom