Liverpool away

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

2-1 FT.

Better team won. No one really stands out from our team today, unfortunately. Thought Trippier had a good first half but was quiet in the second. Happy that Janssen scored from the spot again. I hope Harrison doesn't dwell on that miss and uses it to improve.

Vorm MOTM.

Enjoyed that more than the scum game last year when that cunt flamini scored and I sat west stand upper.

Good experience for the youngsters imo.

We showed some fight finally when Lamela came on.

Still would like a trip to wembley for a cup final soon though !

Gave them a game in front of 50 odd thousand dippers.
Got to say I've had it with Carroll though, he's 24 now and looked better 5 years ago, no more 'decent squad player, can do a job shit ' he's neither and should move to Norwich or the like.

Any pics?:memelol:

Shoulder-Cookies-Fugly-Fat-Girl.jpg

(Top Tip: I wanted to find one of those 'so fat they're just a mountain of folds' type pictures - If you're going to search for something like this on google images, do not under any circumstances search for 'fat ugly naked' - it will scar you for life.)

Unreasonably agitated with this. We are in a slump for sure and I expect a result come Saturday. Smash Leicester!

Good experience for the young lads, but we only looked semi-decent with Lamela and Wanyama came on.

Back
Top Bottom