Liverpool away

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

4 games without a win now though. Two goals scored in that period of time, one of them being from the penalty spot. Hopefully that's our bad form out of the way.

Leicester, Leverkusen, Woolwich, West Ham, Monaco and Chelsea coming up.

Gulp.

I think it was pretty clear from the comments about Sissoko that the forced change was Onomah out wide and Carroll in for Sissoko
And it's turned out to be the wrong decision.

It's like we use Carroll as a benefit player. What benefit do we have from playing him?

He's 24. If he was gonna be good, he'd have shown it already.

Thought Vorm was really good considering he was kept very busy, people on here are far too harsh on him. He was great for us the first few games of the season as well. A changed player from last year when he always looked very wobbly.

I think the criticism on Onomah is harsh. Played out of position. The fact we're giving players like Carroll his opportunities is what worries me.

We've all known Carroll would do nothing for Spurs for at least 3 years. Swansea didn't even see the need for him.

Would much rather have kept Bentaleb for him. Even with the supposed attitude problems.

Back
Top Bottom