Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Of course, no-one has to do anything but this is a forum so if they post something I don't agree with then I will respond accordingly.
You're a true rebel shady

A man with a cause

I'd put you on a similar footing to gandhi , Martin luther King, Robin Hood etc when it comes to cultural significance

A hero of our time , I pray people begin to recognise this

Nope.

Unless you go about calling other people dumb. Then it does.

'Dumb' would be expecting people to believe you posted a gif 'accidentally' even though anyone can clearly check and see that you have to go out of your way to type 'special needs' to bring up that gif in particular.

Go on guys, try it.

'Dumb' would be expecting people to believe you posted a gif 'accidentally' even though anyone can clearly check and see that you have to go out of your way to type 'special needs' to bring up that gif in particular.

Go on guys, try it.
friends jerks GIF

"Jerk friend"

Actually.

It's you searching "special needs" in gifs, not me.

friends jerks GIF

"Jerk friend"

Actually.

Yeah man, you totally typed in jerk friend and then attached it to the post where you were attacking someone's intelligence. That totally sounds much more plausible than you typing in 'special needs' because you thought it would be fun to imply another poster had a disability.

Even dumber would be actually believing you saw that gif, attached it to your post attacking someone else's intelligence, and that it was completely innocent. But then I don't even think the people on your 'side' believe you there.

Go on guys, try it.
Oh..My...God.

I just did and you're absolutely right...It's right up there

What kind of thoroughly disgusting human being would resort to that kind of behaviour. It's even more depraved than I initially thought.

Yeah man, you totally typed in jerk friend and then attached it to the post where you were attacking someone's intelligence. That totally sounds much more plausible than you typing in 'special needs' because you thought it would be fun to imply another poster had a disability.

Even dumber would be actually believing you saw that gif, attached it to your post attacking someone else's intelligence, and that it was completely innocent. But then I don't even think the people on your 'side' believe you there.

You don't understand how search terms and keywords work do you?

Homophobic bully.

Back
Top Bottom