Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

At the end of the day, if you’re happy that under Levy & ENICS tenure we‘ve seen an improvement in our average league position from the previous 24yr period from 9th to 6th but over the same period, our trophy count has dropped from 5 to 1, that’s entirely up to you.

So am I happy?? I’m sure I’d be happier if we won the league every year. And more cups. But we didn’t. And I’m not unhappy with life.
Saying that I don’t go to watch spurs anymore as I think our ticket prices are out of control. So I don’t have the same skin in the game as others still do.

On the flip side I can’t stand and look at the stadium , the training ground, and a record of 15/15 top 10 finishes and 10/15 of them being in the Top 5 the last 15 seasons and say the team/club hasn’t improved from what I witnessed in the 90s.

It has.

I’m also very keen to see what happens next. Kane and Son cost us £20m between them. Expect them to be our 1st and 4th greatest goal scorers of all time when Sonny eventually leaves and they played together for the vast majority of those goals.

How ambitious we are replacing those goals is probably ENICs biggest question they will be asked over that first 25 years timeline.

If your argument is that Spurs were a trophy winning club then you're making a comparison to a previous owner and you compare it to the previous regime, if the previous regime had a record similar to what we have now or by and large where our trophy haul decreased in that period then you're completely disingenuous if you're putting that all on ENIC.

Also what's more is that trophies back then were far easier to win and weren't being hoovered up by state sponsored teams and teams with Oligarth's who's intention was to launder their money and buy their way to success, no doubt we should have won more but when you provide context it's really not as black and white as you're making out.
That’s why I never pointed out Levy won the same as Sugar but over 24 years and not 10, that would be uncharitable , especially considering Sugar had steadied the ship . I would never point that out

Last edited:
I'm only responding in kind to your turn of a homophobic response backed up with multiple disagrees on multiple posts - with the same gang of people all disagreeing together on the same posts.

Even when I posted little more than Wikipedia stats of how many more league titles Woolwich had won than us when ENIC took over as you were factually wrong - you doubled down.

You can't tolerate being wrong though often are wrong - but you also can't and won't accept anything that could disprove your ENIC hatred logic.

It's a terrible personality trait to be so hateful, and a bully.
Pot kettle black...
Wasn't it bullying to ridicule my grammer with a picture of a disabled person? That was shameful

Hey at least you avoided using the gif this time, you're learning.

d.gif

Muuuum the Levy out lot are bullying me online again.

Drama Queen Crying GIF

For any members on here that are or have been the victim of bullying, you must be aware this homophobic idiot attempting to belittle the reporting of bullying is certainly not worth paying any attention to.

Please do report bullies to your parents/guardian, carer, teachers, HR department or responsible person.

Bullies are cowards that often lack self esteem. They can be angry, jealous, struggle socially, wanting to dominate others and can often be the victims of bullying themselves.

If anyone does require help, information or just somebody to talk to about bullying - feel free to private message me in confidence.

Thank you. Lets kick out the bullies.

For any members on here that are or have been the victim of bullying, you must be aware this homophobic idiot attempting to belittle the reporting of bullying is certainly not worth paying any attention to.

Please do report bullies to your parents/guardian, carer, teachers, HR department or responsible person.

Bullies are cowards that often lack self esteem. They can be angry, jealous, struggle socially, wanting to dominate others and can often be the victims of bullying themselves.

If anyone does require help, information or just somebody to talk to about bullying - feel free to private message me in confidence.

Thank you. Lets kick out the bullies.

Sad Tobey Maguire GIF

Nah is actually smacking people's heads off in here and you guys can't deal with it so I see you've resorted to call him a Levybot which is an automatic L, fantastic to see. 💪

Meanwhile, those of us with friends have had another weekend of having the piss ripped out of us.

Oh no, ‘an automatic L’. Lovely balance sheet though, are you two freaks having a profit party when we announce record revenues in the week or so?
Levy has used a multiplication algorithm for his bots.

That or my worst nightmare has come true, getting off to Levys Financials is becoming a fad faster than I thought.

That’s why I never pointed out Levy won the same as Sugar but over 24 years and not 10, that would be uncharitable , especially considering Sugar had steadied the ship . I would never point that out

Good, I was just adding some much needed context to the statement that you disingenuously attempted to mock.

Good, I was just adding some much needed context to the statement that you disingenuously attempted to mock.
Hey Ed, sometimes arguing with an idiot that believes Trophies were Easier to win in the Sugar Days, will only get you a heart attack.

Back
Top Bottom