Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

When homosexual acts are used as an insult, a derogatory term - it's homophobic.

It's people like you that maintain the anti gay sentiment that pollutes football. It's sickening and you should apologise, educate yourself and feel deeply ashamed.

I don't need to discuss your prejudice further though would encourage others to bin vote this kind of behaviour from the forum and football in general where it's a huge problem.
Hopefully some time away would give you some well needed reflection.

I’m really not here to explain to you why gay sex isn’t wrong (it’s great fun) as you should probably see a professional about that feeling.

Right after you see somebody to help you address that ableism you already demonstrated.

You find gay sex incredibly homophobic?

The only one who is viewing the gay bit as the derogatory part instead of the being obsessed part is you, man. If Karen Brady was our CEO I’d make a similar comment.

You obviously have a very worrying attitude towards gay sex and view it as inherently wrong and something that shouldn’t be spoken about.

Anyway, like Shady you’re in here to troll. You’re just less amusing at it so I’ll leave you to the 5000 disagrees and ableist comments.

Err if our CEO was Karen Brady you wouldn't be telling me to smash her or go eat her box if I offered praise to her, that wouldn't hit as hard as an insult hence why it's seen a homophobic slant, context.

Wouldn't go near Brady's box but her daughter on the other hand...😋

Err if our CEO was Karen Brady you wouldn't be telling me to smash her or go eat her box if I offered praise to her

Uhhhh yeah I would, if you did it as consistently as you do with Levy.

The insult is that you love the person so much you want to fuck them. The insult isn’t that you’re gay.

Sucking dick is great. I wouldn’t personally want to do it with Levy, though. Each to their own.

Uhhhh yeah I would, if you did it as consistently as you do with Levy.

The insult is that you love the person so much you want to fuck them. The insult isn’t that you’re gay.

Sucking dick is great. I wouldn’t personally want to do it with Levy, though. Each to their own.
You have form for being homophobic.

Tell me, how is "suck this club's dick" anything other than using a homosexual act as a homophobic, derogatory term?

Stop digging a hole. Stop being ignorant. Stop being homophobic.
Educate yourself and apologise.
When we get shit right, I'll suck this club's dick.

You have form for being homophobic.

Tell me, how is "suck this club's dick" anything other than using a homosexual act as a homophobic, derogatory term?

Stop digging a hole. Stop being ignorant. Stop being homophobic.
Educate yourself and apologise.

Loooool this pure desperation because I called you out for posting something actually ableist and actually offensive is brilliant.

Maybe I just like sucking dick man, including fictional club dicks. What’s wrong with that, do you have an issue with it?

I already called them out for it before, it must be an anti Levy cult thing or something...

Nah this behaviour needs to be studied man 😆

On your lunch break from Daniel ball tickling duty?

If we sign him, you'll be stroking Daniel off for backing Ange

If we don't sign him, you'll be stroking Daniel off for dodging a bullet

:harrylol:

Did you pop your Levy blow up doll?

He’s not wanking himself raw to defend Daniel, he’s doing it to wind up other Spurs fan. I doubt he’s even a Yid. Contrary Mary, sicko deviant
Cause he wanks himself to sleep over dear Daniel every day.

I already called them out for it before, it must be an anti Levy cult thing or something...

Nah this behaviour needs to be studied man 😆
Oh it's the same handful of people that keep cyber bullying me.

So we have an anti Levy gang that get together to disregard and attempt to cancel opinions that don't agree with their own.

That are incidentally all making homophobic comments too.

Thank you for being brave enough to highlight this publicly for all to see. I'm sure the 'gang' will hit back at you for this too.

Of course, no-one has to do anything but this is a forum so if they post something I don't agree with then I will respond accordingly.
Seems like you spend most of your time on here arguing and defending Levy. What's he actually done that impresses you so much that you feel the need to do so?

Why do you think Gooner fans want him to stay?

Haha you know we shared our 3 most recent Charity Shield wins right?

How the fuck can anyone include a friendly cup, and shared ones at that? The Audi and Peace cups we at least won ourselves.

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

1991-Mandatory-Credit-for-Action-Images.png
Even if you take them out, (which all teams would have to do) we still won a lot more than we do now.
Prove me wrong.

WOW! WHAT a contrast....

When it's in front of you like that, it really does hammer home the ugly truth that in football terms they really are the WORST owners in our clubs post war history.

Again...just WOW!
It's the fact there are "fans" who are happy we're "well run" that winds me up.

It's like watching a shit movie but giving it 10 stars because of the colour palette used.
What the actual fuck is wrong with people. Football is a competitive spectator sport. Literally no club in the football tower is happy to just be there but be well run. Lower league clubs want to be promoted and win lower league cups. That's why their fans go.
Once in the PL, the lower clubs want to stabilize, stay there and then push on and win something.

But not our idiot fans. They want to sing about how financial viability. We won the "most wiggle room under PSR 2024 Cup" this year.
NOBODY should be happy we have 1 measly league cup in 24 years. It's fucking pathetic and a period of embarrassment for Spurs.
Go and have a look on Wikipedia under the honours section. Tell me where between 2000 and 2024 that it it lists all the times we made a profit and didn't do a Leeds.

Oh it's the same handful of people that keep cyber bullying me.

So we have an anti Levy gang that get together to disregard and attempt to cancel opinions that don't agree with their own.

That are incidentally all making homophobic comments too.

Thank you for being brave enough to highlight this publicly for all to see. I'm sure the 'gang' will hit back at you for this too.
Most fans are anti levy.

Even if you take them out, (which all teams would have to do) we still won a lot more than we do now.
Prove me wrong.

I know the facts. I'm not going to lie or exagerrate to suit an argument.

Most fans are anti levy.
Yeah? As displayed at those protests outside the ground?

They are the most vocal and attempt to belittle, mock and shut down anyone that opposes them.

I don't deal in absolutes and am able to recognise both good and bad of the owners.
The vast majority of the anti Levy mob are incapable of recognising anything but negativity.

Very toxic cult of the fan base.

So the facts are, we used to regularly win trophies and now we win nothing.
And you're happy with that.
They took over a 1 trophy in 10 years club.
It's now a 1 trophy in 16 years club.

Just the facts. I'm happy I support Spurs regardless. Others maybe live in regret they didn't choose a Liverpool or something.

Back
Top Bottom