Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I would say the UEFA CUP and Cup winners cup held pretty much equal prestige.
We won both of them, of course. In the days when even just qualifying was a much tougher ask than it is today.
In the days we used to win things regularly.
Then ENIC came along

Obviously a closet gooner would disagree, though

Hahahaha! Yes and we faced European giants wolves and anderlecht in the finals.

I’m not diminishing winning those great trophies but don’t pretend winning them was tougher then than it is now!

Oh fyi in 84 we played ‘Austria Memphis’ in the QF and Hajduk Split in the semis.

Following on from last night's lovely clip sowing Gazza's crack, I thought it might be rather nice to post some footage of the subsequent final when we last experienced FA cup glory back in the 90's and duly became record winners and the envy of our rivals.

When Spurs used to win stuff

Commentary from the legendary John Motson.....

Enjoy, boys

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7BRo9mJFFk

Of course, gooner sympathisers won't enjoy it and will probably disagree :harryhmm:

You're known for it throughout the forum, it's not just my opinion.

Shady just trolls on this topic. As soon as he knows he can get bites (including when people are wound up after a loss) he hops in here to post positive things about Levy.

Sometimes he’s funny, sometimes it’s just way too obvious. And right now he’s got a little mate who is just him but a bit angrier.

Shady just trolls on this topic. As soon as he knows he can get bites (including when people are wound up after a loss) he hops in here to post positive things about Levy.

Sometimes he’s funny, sometimes it’s just way too obvious. And right now he’s got a little mate who is just him but a bit angrier.

The question you should ask yourself is why are people in this thread after a loss.

Not everyone who disagrees with you is a troll, having said that you love to troll our own fans with the OTT Gooner hype, we all see you rude boy :sonpoint:

That's great and all and if you're that bothered and actually interested (you're not) you'd probably form your own conclusion rather than take some people's word for it...
My opinion of your defence of Levy is the same as most of the rest of the forum population. You seem to revel in arguing with anyone that posts their dissatisfaction about Levy on this forum.

*....awaits the resounding ok*

My opinion of your defence of Levy is the same as most of the rest of the forum population. You seem to revel in arguing with anyone that posts their dissatisfaction about Levy on this forum.

*....awaits the resounding ok*

Okay if that's your opinion then cool, what do you want me to do about it?

Hahahaha! Yes and we faced European giants wolves and anderlecht in the finals.

I’m not diminishing winning those great trophies but don’t pretend winning them was tougher then than it is now!

Oh fyi in 84 we played ‘Austria Memphis’ in the QF and Hajduk Split in the semis.
Was lucky enough to go to all the home matches in that UEFA run. Hajduk Split were a really decent side to be fair. As were Anderlecht. Dont be decieved by their level now. Also beat Bayern Munich with Rummenigge and a Feynoord side containing Johann Cruyff and and Ruud Gullit. Glenn Hoddle produced one of the best individual displays i've ever seen in that Feynoord win.

There’s absolutely nothing homophobic about implying somebody is so obsessed with someone that they’d like to have sex with them. The only homophobic inference is from yourself.
You are referring to a homosexual act as a derogatory term in an attempt to insult somebody.

Ignorant cunt. Go and educate yourself.
I have homosexual family members that find the term incredibly homophobic.

Because they’re annoyed. And you’re in here even before them not because you’re annoyed, but because you like to wind them up further.

Have fun man. You just used to be at least a little bit more subtle.

They're annoyed at a loss which is directly contributed from the players and the manager so they're in here directing their anger towards Daniel Levy, makes sense.

You are referring to a homosexual act as a derogatory term in an attempt to insult somebody.

Ignorant cunt. Go and educate yourself.
I have homosexual family members that find the term incredibly homophobic.

You find gay sex incredibly homophobic?

The only one who is viewing the gay bit as the derogatory part instead of the being obsessed part is you, man. If Karen Brady was our CEO I’d make a similar comment.

You obviously have a very worrying attitude towards gay sex and view it as inherently wrong and something that shouldn’t be spoken about.

Anyway, like Shady you’re in here to troll. You’re just less amusing at it so I’ll leave you to the 5000 disagrees and ableist comments.

And right now he’s got a little mate who is just him but a bit angrier.

cCmQVIS9wq4h.gif

Try not to argue with everyone that posts their dissastisfaction about Levy, you've already admitted that he doesn't deserve priase.

So you're just trolling then.

I only argue against the extreme stupid points and the falsehoods and half truths which unfortunately this thread is around 80% of it, it's basically bullshit out of pure emotion and frustration - I dunno maybe cut down on the crap then I won't have to respond.

The notice on the door says the "Levy/ENIC" thread not the "Levy/ENIC is a cunt thread leave all your frustrations and personal abuse in here"

If you don't think he deserves praise then that's your opinion, I think he does - you don't have to agree with me 🤷‍♂️

You find gay sex incredibly homophobic?

The only one who is viewing the gay bit as the derogatory part instead of the being obsessed part is you, man. If Karen Brady was our CEO I’d make a similar comment.

You obviously have a very worrying attitude towards gay sex and view it as inherently wrong and something that shouldn’t be spoken about.

Anyway, like Shady you’re in here to troll. You’re just less amusing at it so I’ll leave you to the 5000 disagrees and ableist comments.

When homosexual acts are used as an insult, a derogatory term - it's homophobic.

It's people like you that maintain the anti gay sentiment that pollutes football. It's sickening and you should apologise, educate yourself and feel deeply ashamed.

I don't need to discuss your prejudice further though would encourage others to bin vote this kind of behaviour from the forum and football in general where it's a huge problem.
Hopefully some time away would give you some well needed reflection.

Back
Top Bottom