Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

There's no point going to games every week with nothing to show for it.
I've been doing it since Wembley and wanted a season ticket for years before.
I had hope in the 90's because history said we'd win something every now and then because we always had.

2 in the 50's
7 in the 60's
3 in the 70's
4 in the 80's
3 in the 90's

(I've counted charity shields as that's the trendy new thing to do and teams like Arse would add it to their list every time)

Enter Enic
1 in the 00's
0 in the 10's
0 in half the 20's

But we're "well run"

Haha you know we shared our 3 most recent Charity Shield wins right?

How the fuck can anyone include a friendly cup, and shared ones at that? The Audi and Peace cups we at least won ourselves.

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

1991-Mandatory-Credit-for-Action-Images.png

If we had a point for the amount of times Levy has been praised by his peers we'd probably be able to build the cheese room by now :sonpoint:

Plenty of quotes from people who have left the club which are negative.

I am shocked that people suck up to the big boss in interviews though. I’m sure they’re not directly asked what it’s like working with Levy and don’t have much choice.

Plenty of quotes from people who have left the club which are negative.

I am shocked that people suck up to the big boss in interviews though. I’m sure they’re not directly asked what it’s like working with Levy and don’t have much choice.

Breaking news employees sacked by boss criticise him and leave negative quotes, I wonder why that would be :sonhmm:

It doesn't offend me that our CEO gets backlash unlike you when he gets praised :sonpoint:

I just think it’s completely meaningless because Munn has blatantly been directly asked what he thinks of his boss in an interview. Shockingly he’s been nice.

But you can slurp all day on that dick if you want man, that’s your choice. I’m sure it’ll achieve the desired reaction.

I just think it’s completely meaningless because Munn has blatantly been directly asked what he thinks of his boss in an interview. Shockingly he’s been nice.

But you can slurp all day on that dick if you want man, that’s your choice. I’m sure it’ll achieve the desired reaction.

I'm just posting content in the ENIC/Levy thread mate, it's not that deep and doesn't need a gay sexual reference thank you very much you utter weirdo.

2 in the 50's
7 in the 60's
3 in the 70's
4 in the 80's
3 in the 90's

Enter Enic
1 in the 00's
0 in the 10's
0 in half the 20's

But we're "well run"

WOW! WHAT a contrast....

When it's in front of you like that, it really does hammer home the ugly truth that in football terms they really are the WORST owners in our clubs post war history.

Again...just WOW!

More homophobic posts.
You should be deeply ashamed of yourself.

Bin vote.

Back
Top Bottom