Leicester (H) 29-Oct

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Now this is a much better effort and perhaps even true of some Leicester fans. Not in my case as it happens but a good effort nonetheless. At least it makes some semblance of sense. I agree that your 3rd place finish was excellent for a team such as yours. Our win was a miracle of epic proportions. I just didn't like the rhetoric of Spurs fans being so vitriolic in their hatred of a club who you quite rightly suggest have no historical rivalry; it smacks of petty, churlish jealousy.

This is why (in a twisted way) I'm glad we stumbled after Redknapp, and why I'm glad we didn't fluke the title.

We gained a lot of plastic fans with media darling Harry and the good football we played, which meant that a bunch of fans got whiney and irritating when we struggled in the following seasons. Passengers, not real fans. A sudden title win will do that, and you'll soon have the newbies clamouring in confusion when Ranieri doesn't finish in the top 3 again (presumably) this season.

It's a bit crap when a loyal and passionate fan base gets diluted like that, but that's football. I'm quite happy that we're a hated team under Poch, as it means two things - we're less likely to get bratty glory hunters in the fan base, and the media don't put us under the pressure that Liverpool, Chelsea, Woolwich, City and United get every time they don't win 10-0.

Not a widespread fanbase opinion, just mine.

Now this is a much better effort and perhaps even true of some Leicester fans. Not in my case as it happens but a good effort nonetheless. At least it makes some semblance of sense. I agree that your 3rd place finish was excellent for a team such as yours. Our win was a miracle of epic proportions. I just didn't like the rhetoric of Spurs fans being so vitriolic in their hatred of a club who you quite rightly suggest have no historical rivalry; it smacks of petty, churlish jealousy.

And joining another team's board to crow about a draw is the considered reaction of an adult man? Pish and posh mate. You're no different to any of the oafish man children you seem to have in abundance.

Don't you get it? Your presence here is as petty, churlish and childish as the behaviour you're complaining about.

Last edited:
OK North London must be full of people who like to have sex with there own family, with some of the posts you keep doing. is it a --------h thing i have never heard of that?? Your own sister where do you get that from ?? London is full of people who have no morals , thank god us in the east midlands are not like you people.
How old is this guy? Is he really shittalking London?:))

Shit, and I thought my comment was over the top..
God, the replies that have a 100% content of insulting words are about as annoying as what us bastard Leicester fans on your forum must be, can I at least get a nibble off someone with half an intelligence so we can actually communicate?

If you are after a nibble mate, I think your on the wrong forum, think Grindr would be more up your street.....:adegrin:

Shit, and I thought my comment was over the top..
God, the replies that have a 100% content of insulting words are about as annoying as what us bastard Leicester fans on your forum must be, can I at least get a nibble off someone with half an intelligence so we can actually communicate?

Well when you come on here to call us 'yid scum' it's not really going to go well for you is it?

In my first ever post on this forum I said and I quote, 'Eriksen is a little girl playing with men. Flog him/her.'
I got 36 disagrees for that which might possibly be a record. Am I owed 36 apologies yet?
No. But you could just fuck off and leave this forum. Take your Leicester mates with you. Their redneck little England mentality fits with yours too. Seriously, just fuck off.

Back
Top Bottom