Leicester (H) 29-Oct

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Winning the Premier League really did feel sublime. It's something none of you will experience and that must be pretty demoralising. This is, perhaps, the reason you are so quick to jump on one another's posts with such vehement criticism. We, Leicester City fans, know exactly who and what we are; champions of England. Regardless of whatever ridiculous, made up nonsense you want to attribute our wonderful success to, we are the Champions and will continue to be so until May 2017 at the very least. Suggesting that playing Spurs is our 'cup final' is laughable. You are the only club who could have finished third in a two horse race and it was wonderful to watch that implosion; I look forward to witnessing it again this season. We may not win it again but it's better to have been an ugly bride than a pretty bridesmaid. Unfortunately for you, the current Spurs team is more like a disfigured distant cousin at this metaphorical wedding. We deserved at least a point today and could have taken all 3 but we have to throw you a bone I suppose otherwise your descent into obscurity may start too early. It's always better when it happens later on in the season just as you think you may finish above Woolwich. I think we all know that's never going to happen.

Some champions. You're in the bottom half with your negative, bleeding eyes football. Oh, and at 37 you should know better.

4-1-3-2 would be great for the last 15-20...can't quote Raiders because I fucked up and had to edit, but that's what I'm responding too. Without the context it sound like I just wandered in lost.

The same attitude that lost you the league last season mate, great effort today and last season though, turns out you're just not that good. You're players have a terrible mentality and when something doesn't go Poch's way he kicks bottles. If you was in our position from Feb - May last season where we had to dig deep and grind out results you would've bottled it quicker than you could say 'Yid scum'.
What when you were 3 points clear at the top and 5 points better off than us up until the middle of Feb when we beat City and were 2 behind you, and by March 5 were 5 points behind you again after playing away and at home to Fiorentina before Swansea on 28th March - whilst you had a nice 13 day rest - then playing 2 London Derbies within 8 days of that.
You played Woolwich - 13 day rest - WBA, Norwich and Watford in that period.
We played City 4 days later Fiorentina in Italy , 7 days later Fiorentina again, 3 days later Swansea, 2 days later Spam and 3 days later Woolwich.
You had to dig in at home to Norwich and WBA.
Fucking mong.
Bow to my knob and suck it.
You'd drop to your knees quicker than you could say Asian black cabbie.

and probably fold quicker than one of your paper fucking clappers.

Last edited:
I'm not breaking any forum rules. I simply wish to engage in a debate but you seem far too blinded by hatred of your own team and manager who are, by the way, punching well above their weight, to respond with any intelligent comments.

Maths.

I'm not breaking any forum rules. I simply wish to engage in a debate but you seem far too blinded by hatred of your own team and manager who are, by the way, punching well above their weight, to respond with any intelligent comments.
Gerbold! I'd recognise your pseudy prose anywhere. How's the leg?

I'm guessing that a bunch of randomers started either getting into football, or glory supporting Leicester in the 'romantic' period of last season, when they started to look likely to win the league.

I assume this, because I can think of no other reason why these people think we're rivals. I also have no idea why they, or any other football fan, would think we were competing for the title. We came into good form and wandered into second place having spent the season hovering around 5th. The fact that we finished 3rd was a great achievement, as we weren't in the mix for the CL for most of the season.

Kind of feels like we walked in at the end of a boxing match, and the guy in the ring boasts he just beat us in a fight.

Don't you understand irony? Bless you. Have a bigger boy explain it to you.

Irony doesn't make up for poor mathematical skills. Did your parents not tell you how you can not get 3 out of 2? Or were they too busy being your brother and sister to care?

You lost the chance to win a Premier League. I know which I'd rather have.

You winning the league is in the past.. As is us winning it TWICE... Also, our 8 FA cup wins are in the past.. How many FA cups have you won??? or how many Uefa cups have you won?? or how many times have you won the double?? what about League Cups ( lets not mention 1999 :adelol:)

After 10 games last season we had 16 points, after a stuttering start.
Now after 10 games we have 20 points after a stuttering start.
Playing below our potential but still in the mix, and hopefully when our team click like the Man City game maybe I might be concerned.
Pococino says it as he sees it, and I trust this man to deliver. COYS

In my first ever post on this forum I said and I quote, 'Eriksen is a little girl playing with men. Flog him/her.'
I got 36 disagrees for that which might possibly be a record. Am I owed 36 apologies yet?

After 10 games last season we had 16 points, after a stuttering start.
Now after 10 games we have 20 points after a stuttering start.
Playing below our potential but still in the mix, and hopefully when our team click like the Man City game maybe I might be concerned.
Pococino says it as he sees it, and I trust this man to deliver. COYS

We are -1 points worse off using the same fixtures. We got 5 points from our next 3 fixtures last season. See if we can better that.

Small time Champions. I'm happy with that. Surely better than big time perennial losers?

Take a look at our honours list and even a Leicester fan will be able to see we have won by FAR more than you.. So I should have a re-think as to who are the perennial losers.. You haven't even won the FA cup.. Even Wimbledon have..Which is quite ironic really as you model your game on them.

Back
Top Bottom