Leicester (H) 29-Oct

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Lets be honest i love your style of play good young side who can maybe win the title. But whats your problem if you cant win it who did you want to win it last season ?? We are not Glory supporters let us enjoy just 1 season of being premier league champions , probably something you win never ever say , but who knows in football these days??
on that i will say good luck to spurs in the premier league , we may not be challenging you but who knows we are lester city ????

I think your the only stupid cunt who thinks you are Lester city.......

The same attitude that lost you the league last season mate, great effort today and last season though, turns out you're just not that good. You're players have a terrible mentality and when something doesn't go Poch's way he kicks bottles. If you was in our position from Feb - May last season where we had to dig deep and grind out results you would've bottled it quicker than you could say 'Yid scum'.

Racist remarks. Can someone get this cunts IP address?

feck off , i could call you some names but you know what you are ?? bottle boys from i___h you deserve all the sh=t you get HAZZARDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD 2-2 BOTTLE BOYS

Did you know swearing is allowed on here? Or do you blank it out as your really a 9 year old girl, and your worried your mum might see your posts?
:townhmm:

This site is so scared it does not show any more of my posts ??? Nothing has been bad in any way shape or form how come you know my age ?? all i was talking was football nothing else please reply why??

We've got your IP address and we know everything about you. If you don't leave respectfully, this could get as messy as to getting into your computer and getting bank details etc. - and we wouldn't want to do that.

The same attitude that lost you the league last season mate, great effort today and last season though, turns out you're just not that good. You're players have a terrible mentality and when something doesn't go Poch's way he kicks bottles. If you was in our position from Feb - May last season where we had to dig deep and grind out results you would've bottled it quicker than you could say 'Yid scum'.
You don't write something on social media that you wouldn't dare say to someones face - Twat!!!

Racist remarks. Can someone get this cunts IP address?

Done 1 better and took a pic from his webcam so everyone can see the ugly cunt....

1OvdB8S.jpg

Yes u r right. But we r still within 3 points of the top so it's hardly terrible. Hopefully they are learning from this and poch is seeing what he needs in the next transfer window.
Doubt that we will be getting anyone in the January window.
They will just have to improve. Dembele, eriksen, Dele, Son, Lamela all have to start to put away some goals. I'd like to see them all be a bit more clinical, selfish, when it's needed.
Not to always keep looking to create a goal for another when it's eye through needle stuff when they could create a chance for themselves. Then maybe actually create a goal or find the pass to someone making a decent run/in a position to score one.
It seems to be the opposite atm.
The only plus point is that whilst playing below par offensively - and missing some players - we are managing not to lose, but then the last 2 goals conceded in the PL have been from unforced errors too.

Lol, I said it before the match, but Leicester fans are obsessed with us, they will do anything in order to glorify their title win and looking for a rivalry where there is none is one of the methods being used. It's all a bit pathetic, but what else do you expect from a bunch of small-timers?

ok administrator you have stopped my posts but are your fans allowed to say the things they say?? double standards or is it something you allow for home supporters. i have not had a go at anyboby , so why ??
It really is for your own good. If you are going to troll it better be at least coherent. We pity you right now.

Why does it seem like a load of Leicester fans have joined the forum just to boast about how they didn't lose today?

That'd be sad if they were still in League Two, never mind PL title holders.

Poch said it all at the end. Everything is good except our play in the last third. I guess not much to put right.

First goal conceded in open play and down to an error. Never mind, the season is only 10 games in and still unbeaten. Playing Woolwich is probably a good thing, we have to get motivated.A t least they play football so the game will be open. COYS

Back
Top Bottom