Leicester away, Saturday 3 PM

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm trying to stay calm and remembering that we have only played two games, but it is important that we get some points on the door PDQ, and no disrespect to Leicester, these are the sort of games we should be winning, even away from home.

Where can we order:
1. Having an opposition goal disallowed
2. Having the offside rule null and void like the Liverpiss got vs Bournemouth

Oh yeah, need Carragher, Flower, Owens etc to wise up officials beforehand.

Martin Atkinson the ref today. Not the best!

I have to say coming from the Championship to the premier league the standard of reffing gets no better. Michael Oliver is the only good ref I can think of

Counting house maybe?
Does Ledley drink there...?
Cos last I heard THE KING WAS IN THE COUNTING HOUSE....

Thank you and G'night Leicester... you've been a great crowd!

I'm done with predictions after last weeks' misguided optimism...
I'm sticking to Nursery Rhyme references!!

[formation=4231, Lloris, Walker, Toby, Jan, Rose, Mason, Dembele, Pritchard, Eriksen, N'Jie, Kane][/formation]
Pace out wide.
Chadli on the bench, available to come on for Kane assuming he's not fit enough to play 90 minutes.
Don't think Dier is needed against teams like Leicester, we should be able to attack them.

I remember starting the season poorly, I know we had Utd away and I think City at home.

Zero points from both. Then we went to Wolves and won. Ade scored and we went on to stay unbeaten for 17 league games. We also started that season slow in terms of transfers.

We have a superior side to Leicester, we will win today and kick start this season. 1-3 Spurs. Kane (2) and Chadli

Martin Atkinson the ref today. Not the best!

I have to say coming from the Championship to the premier league the standard of reffing gets no better. Michael Oliver is the only good ref I can think of

It doesn't look good when a ref cant get the new offside rule right in only their second game of the season.

News on Twitter is that Eriksen is out injured and Njie isn't in the squad.

I wonder if we might see Lamela central instead of Eriksen, I think that's his best position. Could also mean we may potentially see Pritchard in the squad too.

Back
Top Bottom