Leicester away, Saturday 3 PM

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

News on Twitter is that Eriksen is out injured and Njie isn't in the squad.

I wonder if we might see Lamela central instead of Eriksen, I think that's his best position. Could also mean we may potentially see Pritchard in the squad too.
I don't see any news saying anything about Eriksen being injured and heard nothing about N'Jie starting or not. Besides, when was Twitter EVER a reliable resource.

If true, I see it as -

[formation=4231, Lloris, Walker, Toby, Jan, Davies (where is Rose?), Mason, Dier, Lamela, Dembele, Chadli, Kane][/formation]

Don't think we'll see any shocks in the line up to be honest.

If it's true.

I'll be willing to leave Dembele on the right, of course interchanging with all the front four but I'd want Lamela predominantly in the centre. Defence picks itself, though I'd bring Rose back in for Davies, despite his cracking assist last week.

I have bad feeling about today hope I am wrong. We really need a win today don't care about the performance just a fucking win will do

Damn, juju'd by an interweb poll. We're screwed:chadliblow:
Relaaaaax, it's not like we've started some kind of SpursFanTV...

X8Ufi_zps62cda975.gif

When you have not won a game and it's almost a month then you just need to get a win. Seasons are defined by scrappy wins on the road it could be the difference between 6th or bottom half of the table.
And I completely agree. A win is a win. Especially away at Leicester who have had a great start to the season and are one of the form teams going back to last season.

Watching ManUre take on Newcastle at OT... I'm a little less dismayed.
Man U are top of the table and they are scarcely playing prettier football than us. I know points are points, but they've been lucky enough to be gifted two goals and played squads who struggle to get forward.

I think the race for top 4 will be much tighter this year and, if we can get off the snide today, aren't as far behind our rivals as it feels.

COYS!

Man U are top of the table and they are scarcely playing prettier football than us. I know points are points, but they've been lucky enough to be gifted two goals and played squads who struggle to get forward.

I think the race for top 4 will be much tighter this year and, if we can get off the snide today, aren't as far behind our rivals
I don't think Man Utds football is any better than ours at all. Our first half against Stoke is better then ANYTHING I've seen from Man Utd in the league so far. Hell, we were even the better team at Old Trafford. They struggled to beat us, they just about beat Aston fucking Villa and they're struggling to beat Newcastle. All this whilst spending about £80,000,000 this year and god knows how much last year.

I think the race for top 4 will be much tighter this year and, if we can get off the snide today, aren't as far behind our rivals as it feels.

COYS!

Utd will finish the season at least 15pts ahead of us

I don't think Man Utds football is any better than ours at all. Our first half against Stoke is better then ANYTHING I've seen from Man Utd in the league so far. Hell, we were even the better team at Old Trafford. They struggled to beat us, they just about beat Aston fucking Villa and they're struggling to beat Newcastle. All this whilst spending about £80,000,000 this year and god knows how much last year.

If only they had the possibility to gel over the season and improve...
:harrysmile:

Back
Top Bottom