Leicester away, Saturday 3 PM

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm quietly confident about this one, reckon we have it in us to sneak a draw.

The_2c40de_362797.gif

Score draw written all over this one. We will take the lead and then we will tire because our squad is already fatigued. 2 points from 3 games panic panic panic

--------------------Robbo---------------------

Gunter---------Gardner----Davenport-------Gilberto

Pienaar--------Ghaly-------Prince Boateng-----Etherington

-------------Dozzell-----------------Rasiak----------

Score draw written all over this one. We will take the lead and then we will tire because our squad is already fatigued. 2 points from 3 games panic panic panic

--------------------Robbo---------------------

Gunter---------Gardner----Davenport-------Gilberto

Pienaar--------Ghaly-------Prince Boateng-----Etherington

-------------Dozzell-----------------Rasiak----------
Gilberto? Atouba is far more effective.

And drop Dozzell and play Toda in the hole behind Rasiak.

Stoke did crap all against Liverpool and us for 60 minutes.

Writing off Leicester is stupid considering we barely beat them last year. I'm pretty sure one game ended as a draw too and that was when they were shittier.

We have terrible mentality, zero backup and rigid, useless system.

You really don't rate our players do you? There have been a lot of negative statements recently. IMO even in losses vs Utd, Real and lost points in our last game points to our squad/scenario is the opposite of the annoying papering over the cracks saying.

I think we have a solid triple thick wall behind the the supposed cracks.

This team is a sleeping giant. We just need the right man pulling the levers. Fingers crossed Poch is it. The only players I want are ones we don't already have. A backup striker and a fast DM. I don't want to replace anyone.

IMO we can win the Europa and with lesser teams getting more money/signings I think the other teams aiming for 4th will have a hard time getting points.

Last edited:
Thanks for stopping by.

It will be my first time in Leicester this weekend (for any reason, not just for the football!). Any shouts on away pubs would be handy.

I personally think we will concede at least once, given Mahrez, Vardy, Schlupp, etc. are the type of players we struggle against. Therefore, the result will depend on whether Kane is still knackered and if Eriksen is able to perform as he did pre-Christmas last year.

1-1; Vardy, Chadli

I know the area reasonably well and some great curry houses at the bottom end of Charles Street!
Cheap and really tasty (sounds like Leicester Totty!).
Car parking on Upper Wharf Street, £2 per day.

2-1 Spurs, Defoe, Crouch

No shit Sherlock:gallashmm:

Actually a lot of people want to REPLACE Bentaleb, Mason and Dembele with other players.

The only changes I want are a fast Dm and a fast forward. Something we already have in NJie. Big difference from the grass is greener brigade. Some of the names they mention would get eaten alive by Mason, Dembele etc.

Right, fuck the negativity... fuck that Leicester are second and we aren't... fuck that we fold in the face of a solid formation and gameplan... fuck that we let a 2-goal lead slip at home against fucking Stoke... fuck that we got a southern-softy underbelly and never-say-win-losers' mentality... after 15 years of asking for someone to be signed that addresses such a weakness... fuck all dat shit... WE GONNA WIN THIS MUTHUFUCKA 'cos we need to!

15-0... that's 0-0 going into the 89th minute... then Mabizela with all 15 last minute wonder strikes!

Right, fuck the negativity... fuck that Leicester are second and we aren't... fuck that we fold in the face of a solid formation and gameplan... fuck that we let a 2-goal lead slip at home against fucking Stoke... fuck that we got a southern-softy underbelly and never-say-win-losers' mentality... after 15 years of asking for someone to be signed that addresses such a weakness... fuck all dat shit... WE GONNA WIN THIS MUTHUFUCKA 'cos we need to!

15-0... that's 0-0 going into the 89th minute... then Mabizela with all 15 last minute wonder strikes!

This seems relevant

Merson cunt face cunt thinks Leicester have too much for us. What a surprise. I'd like to swing him round and round by the legs, walking towards a desk as i swing him, getting faster and faster. Finally his head makes contact with the corner of the desk and explodes like a watermelon. That would please me.

I'm relieved to see that we are so full of goals as a squad that many on here feel that we can drop a player that scored last week.

I didn't think it was going to that easy.

Happy days.

Back
Top Bottom