Leicester away, Saturday 3 PM

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Ive this horrid feeling we are in transition again, so get used to dodgy results. When things click, Dier will not be DM. Kane will have a regular partner and Dembele will not feature.
It will happen with the side, it just needs that defining moment?

Last edited:
I'm relieved to see that we are so full of goals as a squad that many on here feel that we can drop a player that scored last week.

I didn't think it was going to that easy.

Happy days.

Well we did with Soldado after he scored a cracker against Everton last season!

And then some people wonder why he had confidence issues!

Nice one Pooch!

:pocheyes:

Do people think we're really as bad as Sunderland and West Ham and will get rolled over? Leicester aren't terrible, but they haven't had the hardest start. Ok, West Ham were supposed to be shit this year, but managing a 'shock' win against a Woolwich side who were poor on the day doesn't make them decent. Stoke are probably better than Leicester. They will have confidence and home advantage, but we really should be beating them if we play like we have done for the most part of the last two games.

If we don't, then we definitely will get relegated. Unless we buy Charlie Austin.

“We’ve worked hard this week,” said Mauricio. “Our job was to give the truth to the players and for them to realise the problem we had during the (Stoke) game.

“The attitude of the players has been fantastic during the week and now we need to deliver against Leicester on Saturday.”

We had better turn up tomorrow.

Hi Guys, just got called into work for tomorrow afternoon (bummer) so got 2 spurs tickets for leicester away tomorrow. BOGOF (2 for price of 1). Only problem is that I'm in Oxford- though I can meet at Paddington tomorrow morning.

Do people think we're really as bad as Sunderland and West Ham and will get rolled over? Leicester aren't terrible, but they haven't had the hardest start. Ok, West Ham were supposed to be shit this year, but managing a 'shock' win against a Woolwich side who were poor on the day doesn't make them decent. Stoke are probably better than Leicester. They will have confidence and home advantage, but we really should be beating them if we play like we have done for the most part of the last two games.

If we don't, then we definitely will get relegated. Unless we buy Charlie Austin.

You can only beat what's in front of you but yeah this will be our hardest test so far. We haven't won a top flight game in London for 20 games so West Ham result was a big deal for us

You can only beat what's in front of you but yeah this will be our hardest test so far. We haven't won a top flight game in London for 20 games so West Ham result was a big deal for us

You seem to have a balanced pacey side with stomach. I believe we have far more natural talent like Eriksen, Kane, Dembele etc but we have gone back to being soft Spurs, a team that wilts somewhat under pressure.

Not looking forward to this one. Particularly considering we still have not completed our transfers for this season. Could be a messy high scoring game.

You seem to have a balanced pacey side with stomach. I believe we have far more natural talent like Eriksen, Kane, Dembele etc but we have gone back to being soft Spurs, a team that wilts somewhat under pressure.

Not looking forward to this one. Particularly considering we still have not completed our transfers for this season. Could be a messy high scoring game.
Yeah I'm expecting something like a 3-2 either way. We do look vulnerable at the back and Kasper Schmeicel has started the season a little shakily.

If everything clicks for you and the players are willing to work hard then you'll win. Should be a good game

Yeah I'm expecting something like a 3-2 either way. We do look vulnerable at the back and Kasper Schmeicel has started the season a little shakily.

If everything clicks for you and the players are willing to work hard then you'll win. Should be a good game

Love Kasper Schmichael.. His Clothes Line on Sakho was priceless. He's had the Pikey's melting big time all week..

If anyone travelling to Leicester happens to end up with a spare or two, I'd love to take them off your hands. Im in Nottingham so even last minute I'll be able to just jump on the train and be there in 30mins. Mucho Thanko

If anyone travelling to Leicester happens to end up with a spare or two, I'd love to take them off your hands. Im in Nottingham so even last minute I'll be able to just jump on the train and be there in 30mins. Mucho Thanko

There's been a few pop up on @hotspurtickets on twitter if you're quick enough. Reckon you should get one late on. I'm travelling over from Notts myself. #nottsyiddos

Back
Top Bottom