January 2017 Transfer Window Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

can't see this... Is the their league more competitive than the Dutch? Would only make sense going to another Prem club, which, if a loan is on the cards I wouldn't be against. When they say he rejected the loan move did he? It would have to be accepted by Spurs first then offered to the player. Are they just chancing their arm thinking he doesn't get game time and Spurs said "Piss off" which they've reported as him saying "no" like we're happy for him to go?

Personally like the bloke, looks to work hard and I think it's way too early to throw the towel in. If at this point next season we're still asking the same questions then fair enough.

If he goes we will still need someone who is decent and happy sitting on the bench waiting their turn. Is what it is, whilst Harry is fit he will play.

I agree that a loan move to another Premier League club is ideal, but not until next season. He has the right attitude, work rate and desire. The only issue is that he only seems good with his back to goal. When he's had opportunities he's tended to waste them.

Just heard on Talksquawk that we've turned down £10 million for Ben Davies from Palace

Apparently we want £20 million but I'd rather keep him!

Full back used to be our weak point but now we have four of the best, any of which would walk into the Citeh team!

how much did he cost us in our swap deal with Swansea? Personally I think we can find a player more suited to our system, but no point selling Davies until we have that player in.

Damn. KUMB we're getting pretty aggro about us maybe being in for Fonte. Not that I rate him, would've just been funny

If they get him, then that's even more bragging rights for them and, to be honest, I think that'll be the end of the road for Spurs. We're done.

Spurs 1882 - 2017. :pochbye:

Also been rambling on about a Payet for Lacazette swap. If CL football from Woolwich wasn't enticing for him why the fuck would he choose to play at Spam. deluded window lickers.

They call us delusional, fuck knows why.

Head over to their Payet thread and see them calling him a fat cunt and saying that they might be better off without him. Same guy they were wanking off as the worlds greatest before he wanted out!

how much did he cost us in our swap deal with Swansea? Personally I think we can find a player more suited to our system, but no point selling Davies until we have that player in.

Complicated, as Vorm was essentially 'free' (as per the court cases surrounding the sell on fee Swansea had to pay to Utrecht).

I think that would technically make Davies a £10.75m transfer back then.

Whats happened to Bojan Krcic anyway?

I was a bit jelly that Stoke had him a few seasons ago, now MH is talking about considering any offers?

Anyone seen Jesus play before - any good?

(apart from Moses)

/coat

...stick Judas in there, and you've got quite the Biblical spine of a team!!
:cunt:

EDIT:
...actually, I think that's as funny as i'm ever gonna get!

...I've peaked.

...Time to retire the number.

1882, and out.

G'night Tottenham, you've been a great crowd...

(Mic drop!)

Back
Top Bottom