January 2017 Transfer Window Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You probably broke about half-a-dozen different Search engines looking for that one!!

...on the day where the most popular Google search is 'Trump Inauguration'...
you've gone for 'Footballers with Biblical names'! (I assume)
:kanehand: ...oh look, there's another one, right under our noses; KANE!

abelxavier-g.jpg
....aaaaaand Abel...!

You probably broke about half-a-dozen different Search engines looking for that one!!

...on the day where the most popular Google search is 'Trump Inauguration'...
you've gone for 'Footballers with Biblical names'! (I assume)
:kanehand: ...oh look, there's another one, right under our noses; KANE!

abelxavier-g.jpg
....aaaaaand Abel...!

It would be rude not to at least mention this guy,

danger+fourpence.jpg

[Bongo Christ]

Last season I wrote we would not win the Premier because we lack ked a striker.

This time round and despite signing Janssen, who I do think will come good I say the same thing.

We have depth but not in that area.

Last season I wrote we would not win the Premier because we lack ked a striker.

This time round and despite signing Janssen, who I do think will come good I say the same thing.

We have depth but not in that area.

Your right we don't have someone who can step in for Kane, but I don't think that will change during this window at least, I'm also hoping Jannsen will come good but for us it's hard to give him the game time he needs to adapt to the PL.

:pochfacepalm:
However I did read an article the other day about a certain proven PL striker being available on a free......
:adethumbup:

Back
Top Bottom