January 2015 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear god. Just googled Tottenham itk. My regrets are endless. The amount of bollocks you can find....:chadliblow:
It's going to reach a fever pitch in here starting mid-December.

This forum is far less forgiving to ITK fraudsters than most, but still it's unavoidable during the transfer windows.

( when i mean proven i mean 3 years plus at a decent level- not berahino)

Berahino will have had 2 years in the premier league at the end of the season. He suddenly becomes good and decent next year then...?

You'll also find most of your examples are a bit suspect. "Players aren't going to come to us if they've had Champs League football, won titles or are in their prime" was what I said. You then list:

VDV joined when 28-29.
Adebayor joined when 28-29 because no one else would have him, he has no ambition, still on huge wages
Lamela joined when 21?
Modric joined when 22-23

Strange isn't it. I don't see many people there in their prime. They've either been at bigs clubs and are declining or using Spurs as a stepping stone when young. Tell me, where is the amazing 24-27 year olds in our squad?

Oh. There are none. Wonder why?

Would love to sign moutinho despite his age. In his position you can be brilliant till the age of 35. But we have to get rid of 2-3 cm first. Dembele and Paulinho would be my choice.

Agreed, he could be good for another 4-5 years. He's never been a physical player, not that quick or that strong so he'd cope well with age. His contract runs out in 2018 though, apparently anyway, so would be costly and not convinced he'd join us.

It's going to reach a fever pitch in here starting mid-December.

This forum is far less forgiving to ITK fraudsters than most, but still it's unavoidable during the transfer windows.

I read a post saying that the stadium needs another £100 million to start (Nothing to do with Archways, apparently) and that Levy is going to sell the club to raise the cash and then he's going to build the new stadium...for a club he no longer owns/runs....? :levywtf:

:llorisserious:

Touche.

I read a post saying that the stadium needs another £100 million to start (Nothing to do with Archways, apparently) and that Levy is going to sell the club to raise the cash and then he's going to build the new stadium...for a club he no longer owns/runs....? :levywtf:

Touche.

He's also short on labourers, but has plenty on the payroll* with contract clauses

Bh9pWP9CUAMwJb-.jpg

*I know Dawson has left now but meh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom