January 2015 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
the league is so fucked this go round if we get a good striker in to help Kane out we could really do some damage in the second half of the season

That's the weird thing about you, you make some good points but in a week or so I know your going to stick a penis on the forum and get sin binned.

Martinez is beyond us

Maybe but if we shift Ade we'd free up the wages to make it happen. He would definately have a long hard think about coming to the EPL and a big London club pushing for top 4. He's 28 already so I bet he wants a shot at the big leagues while he's still in his prime. Seems tailor made for this league too.

It's all about getting quality over quantity for me now

our academy has earned it's strips this past year and now I'm all for relying on it

we should only go into the market now for top top triffic players :harrysmile:

Absolutely.

Look at the difference one top end player has.

Look at us with Bale. Liverpool with Suarez, Sanchez even at Woolwich is dragging them up.

We are Tottenham. Replace Lennon with Depay AND Shaqiri. We have Champions league next season so need quality in depth.

apparently Messi is fucked off at Barca too

might as well rescue him and bring him to a proper football club in a proper league

we could name the new stadium after him, that should close the deal.....

Lloris / Vorm
Walker / Yedlin / Davies / Rose
Vertonghen / Fazio / Dier / Chirches
Stambouli / Capoue / Mason / Bentaleb / Dembele
Lamela / Townsend / Eriksen / Chadli / Lennon
Soldado / Kane

Allows us to shift Adebayor, Kaboul, Paulinho and Naughton without the squad being any weaker in my opinion. Maybe move Dembele + one of Lennon / Townsend if you want and bring 1/2 peaces of quality in.

Would sell, Ade, Kaboul, Paulinho, Naughton, Dembele, Lennon and maybe Soldado if we are up for getting a new striker, as you say our sqaud won't be weakened, we can raise some cash and lower the wage bill not to mention buy one or two quality players. Even sell Capoue if Schneiderlin is on his way to us.

the league is so fucked this go round if we get a good striker in to help Kane out we could really do some damage in the second half of the season

All is not lost. Look at Newcastle's start to the season and they're now 5th, level on points with Man U.
It's not pretty to watch, but if we can keep scraping wins while they sort the squad out, we might do ok.
Imagine what could happen if we start playing well
:freundgoal:

Depay has been in great form so far this season - 12 goals in 13 appearances

Still only 20 years old - offers both width and pace (something we generally lack)

We should be all over this one, Levy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom