Is it fixed ?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

bollocks. England cheated their way to a win in 1966.
The bought refs allowed Pele to be hacked to fuck and the italians to get done by Korea
then the greasy corrupt cunt in the final allowed a goal when the ball hadn't crossed the line and a goal to be scored when horrible english hooligans had spilled onto the pitch. It was only the hard, fair work of the Germans in the face of such adversity that took the game to extra time.
4 years later and despite allowing the thief bobby moore to play, england moaned when the germans knocked them out fair and square, refusing to acknowledge that they'd lost to a better side and instead blamed it on the only player in their team with a slightly foreign name. Ealrier they got hammered 1-0 by Brazil - but instead of praising the genius in that brazil side all that any england fan, or the english media go on about is a tackle by the light-fingered bobby moore.
I could go on if anyone is interested...
Playing all their games at Wembley (moved the goal post) . Should have played at Goodison Park?

The bought refs allowed Pele to be hacked to fuck and the italians to get done by Korea
then the greasy corrupt cunt in the final allowed a goal when the ball hadn't crossed the line and a goal to be scored when horrible english hooligans had spilled onto the pitch. It was only the hard, fair work of the Germans in the face of such adversity that took the game to extra time.
4 years later and despite allowing the thief bobby moore to play, england moaned when the germans knocked them out fair and square, refusing to acknowledge that they'd lost to a better side and instead blamed it on the only player in their team with a slightly foreign name. Ealrier they got hammered 1-0 by Brazil - but instead of praising the genius in that brazil side all that any england fan, or the english media go on about is a tackle by the light-fingered bobby moore.
Preach brother!

Blimey... German much?

Though from your username... I'm guessing shades of Brazilian?

Blimey... German much?

Though from your username... I'm guessing shades of Brazilian?
Yeh I'm german
th

Back
Top Bottom