Is it fixed ?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I don't buy any of the conspiracy stuff. It was a storm of shit that engulfed our club despite us dong so well. Leicester the fairytale, if it had been any of the usual suspects everyone would have been rooting for us. The players wouldn't have had the whole country against them.
The only thing I wondered yesterday, while i was pulling my hair out, squeezing my cock in a vice, cutting off my fingers and rubbing chillies in my eyes, was if there was some betting going on, but not seriously. I was absoultely fucked..

I just feel it's more like that time we could never beat Utd and old Trafford or that time we could never beat Chelsea. Once we finally do it, we'll continue to do so.

I just feel so much inside of the club is wanting to finish above Woolwich as opposed to doing our best. To not get 3 points from a possible 12 needed to secure our place above is deep in the mind shit and it's whatever mentality theyve had drilled into them.

They are celebrating this one more than ever because they know its the last time

When the dust settles and they realise that its Wenger again next year and we will strengthen and be more mature / more experience / had more than one season as a team, they will be very uncomfortable again

They are celebrating this one more than ever because they know its the last time

When the dust settles and they realise that its Wenger again next year and we will strengthen and be more mature / more experience / had more than one season as a team, they will be very uncomfortable again
I asked my Gooner mate why he wasn't gloating as I'd expected him to. He said basically what you've said. They are in no man's land with Wenger. Our young squad will learn from this unhappy episode & we are going to strengthen in areas where we are weaker. I'm hoping they don't forget yesterday's match in a hurry & it gives them a little kick up the arse whenever their heads start to drop. Disappointment today should drive them on to be successful. I also hope Poch gave them a proper roasting.

No, it's not fixed and any real consideration of this idea is just a lowly attempt to soften the reality of the situation. We fucked it up and need to accept that to fully understand the consequences for how we have handled the last run of games. We have nobody to blame except ourselves.

I asked my Gooner mate why he wasn't gloating as I'd expected him to. He said basically what you've said. They are in no man's land with Wenger. Our young squad will learn from this unhappy episode & we are going to strengthen in areas where we are weaker. I'm hoping they don't forget yesterday's match in a hurry & it gives them a little kick up the arse whenever their heads start to drop. Disappointment today should drive them on to be successful. I also hope Poch gave them a proper roasting.

Exactly, and Ozil could very well leave and be hard to replace in their setup

Poch is the last man you want to piss off, he ousts weak parts of the squad at will, he would have been furious

Seeing six people around him when he was on the pitch against Chelsea, I would back him to kick the shit out of all of them to be honest. Tough bastard

you just know that another idiot will start another ' when we finish above Woolwich' thread next year when we are 1 point ahead of them with 8 games to go

I really hope you are right. I feel we will struggle with balancing the CL and the league. I think it's a big task and needs a lot of competence, experience and squad size to do. It's a given that we will field weak teams in both domestic cups, but I think we will only do very well in the league, and finish above them, if we go out of the CL in the group stage (which would obviously be a massive disappointment in itself).

When I saw the replay of the penalty yesterday I thought to myself that was the first dodgy decision we had suffered from all season, but we had benefited from a few. Am I forgetting something?

There's no fucking conspiracy.

The club just needs a mental makeover.

Hopefully the expansion of the stadium will get proper winner's mentality fans inside instead of all the silent cunts currently residing in it and Pochettino will go tyranical over the summer and fuck those little pansies up for being fucking no shows. More competition plus perhaps shoving some tit like Vertonghen or Walker out might speak volumes. I'd have Eric Dier in the fucking reserves too.

Back
Top Bottom