Hugo Lloris

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Picked up a groin injury on international duty.

Although gutted, Michel Vorm is a very good keeper. Never be Hugo obviously but a very adequte replacement all the same. Smart buying in the Summer. For once.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Although gutted, Michel Vorm is a very good keeper. Never be Hugo obviously but a very adequte replacement all the same. Smart buying in the Summer. For once.
How bad is the injury?

ffs

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Shit are you kidding................. So spursy I never saw this one coming......

I actually felt a little sick when I read this

He was showing signs of a groin strain against southampton. This is probably just to give him a bit of rest over the international break.

He was showing signs of a groin strain against southampton. This is probably just to give him a bit of rest over the international break.
images

Tottenham’s next Premier League game is a trip to Manchester City in eight days’ time and they will also be hopeful a groin problem picked up by goalkeeper Hugo Lloris on international duty is not serious.

Lloris is a doubt for France’s friendly against Portugal in Paris on Saturday after suffering a niggle in training.

Been thrilled with his rich vein of form.

Now if only Vertonghen and Kaboul can solidify the defense then I hope to God that at some point this season we won't be completely reliant on his run of form and miraculous saves in order to win games.

In one podcast Flav made an incredible point about what he sees is people's mistaken obsession with clean-sheets. (Paraphrasing here) "I don't give a fuck about clean sheets. For me, the real measure of how good a defense is lies in how many chances they concede."

Shut up shop and stop gifting incredible goal-scoring opportunities to the opposition; Lloris' incredible form is only going to last so long...

Tottenham’s next Premier League game is a trip to Manchester City in eight days’ time and they will also be hopeful a groin problem picked up by goalkeeper Hugo Lloris on international duty is not serious.

Lloris is a doubt for France’s friendly against Portugal in Paris on Saturday after suffering a niggle in training.

He was sub against portugal so hopefully just a precaution.

Back
Top Bottom