Hugo Lloris

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It's always the press starting transfer rumours, I would like Poch to make a stance and say if Lloris gets sold then he will walk, also 20m for a world class most important member of our squad thats just signed a 5 year deal? I know lets put a sneaky 250k bid in for Ronaldo fucking stupid cunts.

From the BBC Football Focus CLOSED SHOP BIG CLUBS ONLY ALLOWED WANKFEST Goalkeeper vote:

Football Focus
Best goalkeeper vote

The results are in and 55.9% of you voted Chelsea stopper Thibaut Courtois as the Premier League's best goalkeeper.
36.9% opted for Manchester United's David De Gea with just 7.3% going for Manchester City and England goalkeeper Joe Hart.

Thanks for voting.

Tom in Leicester: Re your vote - think Hugo Lloris would have something to say about today's vote. Surely he's in top three? In my opinion better than all three on the list.
Vish in Ilford: Why is Lloris not in the vote for best goalkeeper - miles better than David De Gea and Joe Hart. I would go as far as to say best in the Premier League.
Vincent in Bedford: No mention of Lloris for best goalie! Shocking!

For fucking shame!!
Still, being the BBC, i'm surprised they didn't allow for an additional vote for Liverpool's Mignolet in there as well!!

Courtios is a decent keeper, thought he was good when at Athletico but I honestly can't recall him having to pull off a worldie whilst at Chelsea, not one. Lloris pulls these off for us every single game, on many an occasion more than once a game. it's a truly sobering thought but if Brad was still in goal for us we would be in the bottom 3 right now.

Every successful team in history has a good keeper between the sticks, whilst ours is not winning anything with us he is keeping us in the League. That alone comes with a transfer fee of £50m. Didn't Buffon go for that kind of wedge years ago?

Loosing Lloris with our team in it's current flux would be as bigger loss to us as loosing Modric and Bale.

It's always the press starting transfer rumours, I would like Poch to make a stance and say if Lloris gets sold then he will walk, also 20m for a world class most important member of our squad thats just signed a 5 year deal? I know lets put a sneaky 250k bid in for Ronaldo fucking stupid cunts.

£20 million bit of an insult they should have at least started at £30 million.

Lloris will be at Madrid next season, He is a similar style of keeper to the creaking Iker, the fit is perfect £32.5M done deal and good luck to him he deserves to be at the best #ITK

The sounding out may occur in Jan but would not exprct anything to happen.
If we go ok for remainder of season I would he stays, if we miss EL and strong Cup results expect a sale.
Lets hope results pickup.

I've just realised Lloris has the 2nd highest points total for keepers on FPL - how has that happened?
Well for the City game he managed 8 points... Yet conceded 4 goals, yes he is actually that good. Seriously the shear number of saves and bonus points has dragged him up the rankings. That and the fact there have been very few clean sheets so far this season.

Back
Top Bottom