Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Harry Kane: Tottenham striker says he 'felt contact' to win penalty at Liverpool

Kane:
"For a long time my motivation was simply to close my eyes and picture myself scoring against Woolwich in the Premier League. Done that a few times now, and it never gets old.

"But now, my motivation is a bit different. Now, I close my eyes and I picture myself lifting the Premier League trophy at our new stadium with my mates. I'd trade the next 100 goals for that feeling."

In the build-up to Saturday's north London derby against Woolwich, Kane recounted the moment he was released by the Gunners as an eight-year-old, describing the decision as the "probably the best thing that ever happened to me".

Everyone owes it to themselves to read this.

Zero to 100 | By Harry Kane
It's hard to tell which Player's Tribune articles are ghostwritten and which are legit. For example the Durant article is clearly not written by Durant, a man who writes like this. While the Miller article comes across as him just giving an interview and I could definitely believe he wrote it himself. This one at least sounds like Kane sat down with a writer and gave him the gist of what he wanted to say. Good stuff.

Not even joking, that brought a tear to my eye
BjPv3xXIYAArDnm.jpg

:troll:
:dierpochhug:

Erstwhile Comrades,

I’ve had time to gather my thoughts. The players’ tribune piece I read earlier today took me by surprise. It was the first time i’d read something like that. I had to do a double take. But now i’ve had ample opportunity to digest ‘Harry Kane’s’ article in the context of our time and place.

I am fucken appalled. Indeed, more disgusted than I was when I posted all those lines that originally offended you.

His hundredth goal should have been a glorious moment for the young man, his family, his team mates, and his supporters. Instead, the absolute fucken idiotcunt (that’s right, one word) has tarnished the occasion by allowing this rancid prose to circulate under his name. To what end? So he can look like a pathetic wankstain in eternal longing for a father figure? What was the point in any of this shit?

Kane has at once destroyed his legacy with this self-serving walk down clichélane. Fuck him and fuck you all for buying into it. He’s a fuckhead cunt now in this post-players’ tribune world. Where was the self-respect?

Kane’s prepared in advance self-indulgence is the least Tottenham thing i’ve ever seen. His changing room speech, his article, and his fucken pseudo wonder at a pair of 100 Nike boots are nothing more than his grandiose farewell parade.

Enjoy Madrid, Harry, and take these gullible idiotcunts with you.

SV

Back
Top Bottom