Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We need a proper song for this lad. Something original too.

Football songs aren't usually big on originality, unfortunately lol.

I said... Ahem!!!!

SUNDAY, MONDAY HARRY KANE...
TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY HARRY KANE...
THURSDAY, FRIDAY HARRY KANE...
THE WEEKEND COMES, AND TOTTENHAM'S SON...
SCORES FOR ME AND YOOOOOOU...
THIS HARRY KANE IS YOURS AND MINE...
(THIS HARRY KANE, OH HARRY KANE)
THIS HARRY KANE IS YOURS AND MINE...
THIS HARRY KANE, IS MINE AND YOUR HARRY KANE!!
Happy-Days.jpg

Hi Everyone. Signed up to post that I am a massive Hearts of Midlothian Fan and saw Harry Kane make his Debut against us. Saw massive potential in him that day and knew he could be a top player. Reminds me a lot of Shearer in the way he plays.

Got a soft spot for spurs and glad you lot done the job against Woolwich yesterday.
You lot have made me so much money this season, thanks :adesalute:

quick question and I want n answer that is as subjective as possible (although I know this is a shot in the dark). Would you pick sturridge over kane for england?..
TBH im leaning towards sturridge starting and kane off the bench..
On current form Kane all day long. He has been the best player in our team for a while now, he is top overall scorer in the EPL, has been playing regularly, is getting better with every game and as we all know Harry Kane scores when he wants to.
Sturridge is an good if injury prone striker who has been out for months with a repeat injury that is almost certain to shorten his career at the top level if it keeps re-occuring. Outstanding on his day, he can certainly win matches but I don't think his football brain is as good as Harry's and Harry uses his height and strength in a more dynamic way.
Unfortunately come the next international Roy will start with Rooney and Sturridge or Lambert with Harry left in the under -21 squad for the upcoming tournament.

Here's a thought to brighten up your Sunday evening...

For the next 10 years, Woolwich fans are going to have to celebrate every time Kane scores a goal for England....:kaneear:

:adelol::eriksenlol::kaboullol::lennonlol::levylol::paulinholol::pochlol::soldadolol::vert:
Most Woolwich fans i know fucking love him. I've heard "You can't help but admire a great young english player doing well"

i mean speak for yourself, I've been wishing injuries on theo walcott since he made his Woolwich debut.

I don't want to see Kane play for England from a purely selfish Tottenham perspective.

I can just see him getting injured on international duty or something stupid like that. Wrap him up in cotton wool between our games.

I don't want to see Kane play for England from a purely selfish Tottenham perspective.

I can just see him getting injured on international duty or something stupid like that. Wrap him up in cotton wool between our games.

he will probably play in the u-21 euros this summer, the final is 30 june - i say he should do an 'Andros Towsned'

Been thinking... I seriously think he would be rated even more if some of his goals were in the top corner instead of bottom (which would be wrong) purely because they look more spectacular when they fly high into the corner.
Example that first goal against Chavs imo should be a serious contender for goal of the season. I'm not a fan of comparing him with Bale but that was right up there with Bale's amazing goals. I think people don't understand how difficult it is to hit a ball low and hard, it is extremely difficult to hit the ball along the midline or just above particularly in a match under pressure. We've seen him do it many times so it wasn't a fluke in any way.
Similar to his long range goals in the Europa or the one against Palace, they are great goals.

The Lords Prayer.

Our father
Who art in Tottenham
Harry be thy name.
Thy Kanedom come
Thy goals be done
Against Woolwich as it is against Chelsea.
Give us this day our daily
goals
And forgive Paulinho his missed passes
As we batter those who trespass from Woolwich.
And lead us to Wembley, and deliver us from Woolwich.
For thine is the Kanedom, the Lane and the Glory Glory
Forever and ever.
Amen.

Back
Top Bottom