Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We seriously need to get "We all dream of a team of Harry Kanes" song going at Anfield.

Unfortunately I won't be there but next game I am I will be singing it.

119883-morpheus-he-is-the-one-gif-Img-3Ol6.gif
We've been blessed with some of the players we've had at the club in the last decade. The problem with all of them was that they wanted to move to a bigger club, rather than stay and help transform Spurs into a bigger club. It is different with KANE and that's why he is the one. For real. He is going to transform us into one of the top top clubs, and we will win things, even the league and the CL in several seasons time. I shit you not.

When you have a world class player commited to the club, you have stability and other top players stay as well rather than leave, and other top players then are attracted to join as well. And of course, not only is his belief and love for the club infectious but we have other youngsters who are quality and share those feelings.
One day not too far away there will rightly be a statue of Kane at the new WHL. He will be for all time, a legend.

SUNDAY, MONDAY HARRY KANE...
TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY HARRY KANE...
THURSDAY, FRIDAY HARRY KANE...
THE WEEKEND COMES, AND TOTTENHAM'S SON...
SCORES FOR ME AND YOOOOOOU...
THIS HARRY KANE IS YOURS AND MINE...
(THIS HARRY KANE, OH HARRY KANE)
THIS HARRY KANE IS YOURS AND MINE...
THIS HARRY KANE, IS MINE AND YOUR HARRY KANE!!
Happy-Days.jpg
I really hope this gets used. Someone needs to photoshop that pic!

Bale was better than what Kane is now, sorry... let's be serious. Bale was a superstar. Kane can be but he's not there yet
I don't agree. Totally different types of player. Bale was a phenomenon, the way he scores goals, no one like him, even Ronaldo is different and he's probably the closest same type of player. Bale changes games and destroys teams single handed.
But so does Kane, in a different way. He is a goal scoring striker who can do everything and he will notch up many more goals than Bale will over career.

I think there are still people out there who think Kane is in a rich vein of form. He isn't, this is his default level. He is getting better too. Even at this level he will easily surpass 30 goals this season, his first, and where he missed a dozen games at the start. I can see that already. Kane is the real deal, just as good as Bale, in different ways. If you can't see that yet then ok but if you don't get it come the end of the season then i'll be very surprised.

I don't agree. Totally different types of player. Bale was a phenomenon, the way he scores goals, no one like him, even Ronaldo is different and he's probably the closest same type of player. Bale changes games and destroys teams single handed.
But so does Kane, in a different way. He is a goal scoring striker who can do everything and he will notch up many more goals than Bale will over career.

I think there are still people out there who think Kane is in a rich vein of form. He isn't, this is his default level. He is getting better too. Even at this level he will easily surpass 30 goals this season, his first, and where he missed a dozen games at the start. I can see that already. Kane is the real deal, just as good as Bale, in different ways. If you can't see that yet then ok but if you don't get it come the end of the season then i'll be very surprised.
Agreed, barring injury I think he's going to blitz past 30 goals in the 14 league games remaining, forgetting the cup final and Europa League fixtures.

But I do think his goal-scoring rate is going to decline to a more realistic level. This run he's on is just not sustainable unless people are realistically ready to start talking about Kane being better than Messi or Ronaldo, and not just joking around. I'm not ready to go there yet, lol.

If Roy Hodgeson doesn't start Harry Kane in Englands next game he should be sacked.
Forget Welbeck, Behrahino, Lambert and dare I say it - Rooney. Give Kane the #9 shirt and build the team around him because he is IMO the best English striker since Alan Shearer.
C.O.Y.S.

Hodgson is bad enough to either not call him up, not start him, or play him out of position. Perhaps all three over the course of this year. Even with KANE, England won't win a thing with him in charge, his appointment was consistent with the FA's ineptitude over more than a decade. Kane might help Hodgson look better though and that's bad cause it means we might be stuck with him even longer.

Hodgson is bad enough to either not call him up, not start him, or play him out of position. Perhaps all three over the course of this year. Even with KANE, England won't win a thing with him in charge, his appointment was consistent with the FA's ineptitude over more than a decade. Kane might help Hodgson look better though and that's bad cause it means we might be stuck with him even longer.
I am so disillusioned by the FA over Hodgson that I literally do not give a shit about International football because it is futile with him. Not even in an exciting underdog kind of of way, but just pure disappointment. Never have I felt that way about International football. Now I just see the England team as a burden, some useless procedure that can needlessly fatigue and/or injure our players.

If Roy Hodgeson doesn't start Harry Kane in Englands next game he should be sacked.
Forget Welbeck, Behrahino, Lambert and dare I say it - Rooney. Give Kane the #9 shirt and build the team around him because he is IMO the best English striker since Alan Shearer.
C.O.Y.S.

I think as Super Jan Fan Super Jan Fan said England will probably play him out of position, as a nation we played Scholes on the left wing and Gerrard on the right wing when they were in their prime, Kane will become another England player made to look like a headless chicken by inept tactics.

Here's a thought to brighten up your Sunday evening...

For the next 10 years, Woolwich fans are going to have to celebrate every time Kane scores a goal for England....:kaneear:

:adelol::eriksenlol::kaboullol::lennonlol::levylol::paulinholol::pochlol::soldadolol::vert:

I am so disillusioned by the FA over Hodgson that I literally do not give a shit about International football because it is futile with him. Not even in an exciting underdog kind of of way, but just pure disappointment. Never have I felt that way about International football. Now I just see the England team as a burden, some useless procedure that can needlessly fatigue and/or injure our players.

I feel exactly the same, though I have felt this once before, not long ago, with Steve McLaren's appointment. Basically, this is the same. Both managers who have a history of failure at middle-teir clubs and below. The FA like them because they are Yes men and so they don't feel threatened by them. It's futile while such managers are in charge so I have switched off caring for the time being. The sooner Hodgson goes the better, but that isn't to say that the FA won't make another moronic appointment, cause they probably will.

I feel exactly the same, though I have felt this once before, not long ago, with Steve McLaren's appointment. Basically, this is the same. Both managers who have a history of failure at middle-teir clubs and below. The FA like them because they are Yes men and so they don't feel threatened by them. It's futile while such managers are in charge so I have switched off caring for the time being. The sooner Hodgson goes the better, but that isn't to say that the FA won't make another moronic appointment, cause they probably will.

Lowest points tally ever at a world cup, going out at the earliest possible stage without a single win and he keeps his job. Unbelievable.

They'll hire Sherwood next and Walker will be moved back to central midfield...

Back
Top Bottom