Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Serves you well, does your foresight young Jedi!!!:coys::coys::coys:

Hahaha oh wow, don't remember predicting that. But to be fair, he's a good bet to score against anyone now. Boy is so good you don't exactly need to be Nostradamus.

Can't wait to see him score against Liverpool Tuesday. :kaneear:

I really hope he doesn't start for England just yet. With Hodgson in charge its a pointless risk of injury - like you say, club over hopeless country. Better to save him for the u21s where we might actually win

Back in the early 90's a gooner mate of mine at school actually started rewriting sections of the bible with Tony Adams replacing moses and George Graham replacing god..... seriously

.....he went to Prison by 18 years old though

Back in the early 90's a gooner mate of mine at school actually started rewriting sections of the bible with Tony Adams replacing moses and George Graham replacing god..... seriously

.....he went to Prison by 18 years old though
Was that reform school?

The English Thomas Müller - that's who he is.
English Muller, Zlatan, Sheringham etc etc ... nah ... I just prefer him to be his own man and just call him - one of our own - Harry Kane. He's gonna be in his own category. If anything, hopefully one day, down the road, people will call upcoming stars, the Spanish or Dutch (etc.) Harry Kane.

harry_kane_tottenham_arsenal_cartoon_of_the_day.jpg

Back
Top Bottom