Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

119883-morpheus-he-is-the-one-gif-Img-3Ol6.gif

The chosen one. The living embodiment of all that is good about football and Spurs.
Getting carried away, you say? :kaneshh:

Last edited:
I've never loved a footballer as much as this bloke. Tottenham thru and thru and a genuine world class talent. Bales interviews always seemed like he rattled off one sound bite after the next, fuck him the monkey faced big time charlie cunt. This lad is a fucking dream come true.

COYS

Out of all of the Spurs players and ones we have had Harry Kane is the one I would never forgive levy if he were to be sold. For me harry kane is Spurs and he is with us on the pitch and in the crowd. He is a super star in the making and if treated right he will be our " Gerrard". I couldn't give a flying fuck if those filthy ****s madrid come in with a 100 million pound offer. It did us no good with bale and only the last few months have we finally picked up the pieces and got a real excellent team together. I want Kane at Spurs for as long as possible.

Out of all of the Spurs players and ones we have had Harry Kane is the one I would never forgive levy if he were to be sold. For me harry kane is Spurs and he is with us on the pitch and in the crowd. He is a super star in the making and if treated right he will be our " Gerrard". I couldn't give a flying fuck if those filthy ****s madrid come in with a 100 million pound offer. It did us no good with bale and only the last few months have we finally picked up the pieces and got a real excellent team together. I want Kane at Spurs for as long as possible.

that's my main worry

wtf will the bald one do when the 50+mil offers start flying in

if Harry keeps it up manure and madrid even bayern will be sending levy a blank check

I can see manure doing everything in their power this summer to turn the lads head as rvp is getting old and falcao isn't settling in good

Anyone can be sold, but there's a slight difference with Kane. Berba, Modders, and Bale all wanted to leave and we got the full value at least. At least for a little while, I cannot sense any desire from Kane wanting to leave.

Anyone can be sold, but there's a slight difference with Kane. Berba, Modders, and Bale all wanted to leave and we got the full value at least. At least for a little while, I cannot sense any desire from Kane wanting to leave.
I think if he goes it'll be towards the end of his career if he wants to experience some football elsewhere. That or to the US to earn a huge paycheck to retire on.

that's my main worry

wtf will the bald one do when the 50+mil offers start flying in

if Harry keeps it up manure and madrid even bayern will be sending levy a blank check

I can see manure doing everything in their power this summer to turn the lads head as rvp is getting old and falcao isn't settling in good

If he scores 30+ for two seasons won't be 50 mil on the table, far more. Think he'll stay though.

At the final whistle when Kane was applauding all sides of the Lane he literally was tearing up on camera that is just special. I know we sing He's one of our own but it's hard to grasp that he actually is! it literally means as much to him if not more than it does to all of us truly amazing and blessed to have him in our ranks

He said himself recently he wants to play here for a long time, possibly his entire career. If he and the team keep improving the way they are at the moment, why not? Not many teams get into a cup final and challenge for top 4 and we're only going to get better.

From a team moral stand point, you can sort of understand why Poch didn't do anything drastic in January. The team spirit looks incredible, no need to tip the balance by bringing in new faces.

SUNDAY, MONDAY HARRY KANE...
TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY HARRY KANE...
THURSDAY, FRIDAY HARRY KANE...
THE WEEKEND COMES, AND TOTTENHAM'S SON...
SCORES FOR ME AND YOOOOOOU...
THIS HARRY KANE IS YOURS AND MINE...
(THIS HARRY KANE, OH HARRY KANE)
THIS HARRY KANE IS YOURS AND MINE...
THIS HARRY KANE, IS MINE AND YOUR HARRY KANE!!
Happy-Days.jpg

Back
Top Bottom