Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He's right class ain't he Harry kane. Despite all this press he still has the time to stop and talk to the fans like that and let them sing his name to him without feeling shy or embarassed like some footballers. This is why he is different to any top player we have had because it almost feels like it's one of us out there doing the business. I fucking love this guy and i think i would cry like a baby if he were to be sold.

I am going to swim against the tide a bit. Bring on the neg reps.
With so much talk about team work, and how this team has performed with all 11 players pulling for each other, I thought Harry's personal lap of honour was against the ethic and the philosophy of this team. Don't get me wrong, I love him and I was applauding him whilst on his solo lap of honour .......................but less of the Bale attention seeking, Captain Hugo have a word.

Win together lose together. More of this please...................
263aaa20-a73d-11e4-af9b-f7b05ee61d4f_000_DV1951509.jpg

With so much talk about team work, and how this team has performed with all 11 players pulling for each other, I thought Harry's personal lap of honour was against the ethic and the philosophy of this team. Don't get me wrong, I love him and I was applauding him whilst on his solo lap of honour .......................but less of the Bale attention seeking, Captain Hugo have a word.

I get your point, but I think he just got carried away. He's definitely a team player.

I understand what you're saying but I don't think it was bad. It didn't seem to me to be a look at me thing but rather a kid enjoying his big moment. He was on the verge of tears and it was emotional for him clearly.

I get your point, but I think he just got carried away. He's definitely a team player.
He is 100% a team player, that's not in question. But the whole team celebrated together, with the exception of him, in what was one of our greatest whole team performances from keeper to centre forward to a man everyone played their part, impossible to name a MOTM, they were all worthy. We are NOT a team made up of individual super stars, we are a team, and this shows in how we play.

I understand what you're saying but I don't think it was bad. It didn't seem to me to be a look at me thing but rather a kid enjoying his big moment. He was on the verge of tears and it was emotional for him clearly.
It wasn't bad. Kane rightly deserves all the praise he is getting, looking at the other players they were just as emotional. Feet on the ground and stick together.

I could not be bothered if he done cartwheels around pitch yesterday: NLD Derby where we smashed the Scum. The picture in the changing room with Kane, Benteleb and Mason giving thumbs up says it all, team man all the way!

The guy is just very excited and loving it, rather have a bunch of players going over the top and getting caught up in the emotion than a bunch of players who are doing it purely for a pay check.

Far as I am concerned you score two goals against arsescum and win the game you get a lap.

I would like to add that mason, rose, bentaleb etc should get the same treatment as Kane, much as someone like Townsend gets taken the piss out of he is a spurs fan and we should appreciate we have a good bunch of lads right now.

He had tears in his eyes and was thanking the fans for coming and being immense. Not sure if it was a lap of honour as such. Regardless he's on track for more than 30 goals in all comps which is superb from a 21 year old lad :kaneshh:

Hi Everyone. Signed up to post that I am a massive Hearts of Midlothian Fan and saw Harry Kane make his Debut against us. Saw massive potential in him that day and knew he could be a top player. Reminds me a lot of Shearer in the way he plays.

Got a soft spot for spurs and glad you lot done the job against Woolwich yesterday.

Just watched him walking around the pitch after the final whistle. He had tears in his eyes and the expression on his face was that of pure pride and joy. Amazing.

To the tune of
This old man, he played one, he played knickknack ....
What's his name? Harry Kane!
Harry comes from White hart lane
And he scores again and again

(Sorry about duplicate post above. Fat fingers on my fucking fone)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom