Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

4 4 2 diamond with sturridge and kane up top with rooney at #10.
sterling and townsend on the wings and unfortunately probably wilshere or milner as the holding midfielder because there is no more gerrard

4 4 2 diamond with sturridge and kane up top with rooney at #10.
sterling and townsend on the wings and unfortunately probably wilshere or milner as the holding midfielder because there is no more gerrard

Carrick would be better.. not really a fan of such a spineless team though. Very attacking. Don't think Townsend deserves that spot either. Maybe Barkley there to give us some physicality. Have Rooney drop back and control the tempo whilst Sterling and Barkley support the front two.

Back to the bale comparison.... Saw a bit of a game this week against Seville. Hadn't seen gb in a while so was interested. To be honest it was a bit sad. He didn't score. No service. Seemed to have lost a step. - which was always a huge part of why he was so good for us. Harry on the other hand imho is just playing better than gb right now. I was nervous at Woolwich kickoff that he might have a poor game but once again he converts on an amazing fraction of his chances - that's the mark of a skilled finisher

Back to the bale comparison.... Saw a bit of a game this week against Seville. Hadn't seen gb in a while so was interested. To be honest it was a bit sad. He didn't score. No service. Seemed to have lost a step. - which was always a huge part of why he was so good for us. Harry on the other hand imho is just playing better than gb right now. I was nervous at Woolwich kickoff that he might have a poor game but once again he converts on an amazing fraction of his chances - that's the mark of a skilled finisher

tbh sick of the bale comparison..the only thing they have in common is they both play/played for spurs..

Bale and Kane are two completely different players.
Bale is a phenomenal athlete that uses his pace and skill to beat players and uses his power to get the ball in the back of the net.
I'm not saying that Kane doesn't have those attributes, however Bale is on another level compared to Kane.
But that's not to say that one day Kane won't be up at that level

What I'd do to see him, Kane and Eriksen together... :(

What I'd do to see him, Kane and Eriksen together... :(
1296870506_randymarshjizz.jpg

Back
Top Bottom