Fantasy Premier League 2013-14

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Probably should ban all ex goon players as well, along with any current and ex Chelsea too..... While we're at it, get rid of any West Ham ones as well.

I suppose Suarez shouldn't be allowed either, or Charlie Adam for that matter.

I got a call from my buddy this morning who is at the Beefcake FC training facilities. He said their expert manager is likely to deploy a 4-4-2, 4-5-1, 4-3-3, or a 3-4-3 this season. He said to expect some shockers in the transfer window, with the talk around the facility being that the team is bringing in 15 new faces. #splashindatcash #newmoneyisgoodmoney

You're all getting raped, I'm winning the league!
1024_Dare_to_Dream_wallpaper.jpg

At my work you can spend the entire day fucking about on Facebook, Youtube and even The Fighting Cock
But try and spend 30 seconds picking a Fantasy League team and you get Websensed :gylfi:
#games

Spending money on defenders is pointless. My formation is 3-5-2 or 3-4-3. I can spend the extra 2m on a midfielder.

Joe Hart, Simon Mignolet
Kyle Walker, James Collins, Ashley Williams, Phil Jagielka, Nathaniel Clyne
Robert Snodgrass, Gareth Bale, Victor Wanyama, Mo Diame, Michu
Dimitar Berbatov, Roberto Soldado, Wilfried Bony

BITCH

Not bad, although you clearly aren't catering for Swansea's opening run of fixtures ;)

My turnover of players being swapped in and out is huge.

What's gonna happen now is, someone I already got rid of will score a double hat-trick first game or some shit. That shit always happens to me

My turnover of players being swapped in and out is huge.

What's gonna happen now is, someone I already got rid of will score a double hat-trick first game or some shit. That shit always happens to me

Who did you swap out? I'll add them :ossie:

So did a transfer couldn't decide between dropping O'Shea or Colback....dropped Colback who got a fucking assist and O'Shea gets fucking sent off.:harryfacepalm:

Back
Top Bottom