Fantasy Premier League 2013-14

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

WHOA, chill out mate. We get it, you're a bit scared of the prediction league. No need to get all defensive.

My turnover of players being swapped in and out is huge.

What's gonna happen now is, someone I already got rid of will score a double hat-trick first game or some shit. That shit always happens to me

My turnover of players being swapped in and out is huge.

What's gonna happen now is, someone I already got rid of will score a double hat-trick first game or some shit. That shit always happens to me

Who did you swap out? I'll add them :ossie:

Not really a good idea to pack you team with players that are new to the league.

Yeah @Sanchez18!! Jesus Christ!! Four new players you must be fucking nuts. Arty knows best he won this last year! You did win didn't you Arty? You must've done! You are telling people how to play you must always win this thing.

Yeah @Sanchez18!! Jesus Christ!! Four new players you must be fucking nuts. Arty knows best he won this last year! You did win didn't you Arty? You must've done! You are telling people how to play you must always win this thing.

Calm down? It was good advise? I didn't even realize this until he pointed it out...

I do hope for Pairsy's sake that that post doesn't get quoted more than a few times during the season....that would be really embarrassing...

I'm now debating whether to select Mata or not, he's played no pre-season for Chelsea yet and with so many midfielders there Mourinho may opt not to play him till he's happy he's match fit.

Very Bale-esque scenario, maybe we should start up a rumour.

Squad looking very different to last season. Went balls out for Gareth, Benteke, & Soldado. Still had enough to scoop up Yaya Toure, Bellamy, Vertonghen, & Ashley Williams. Guzan in goal (USA! etc etc)

I'm now debating whether to select Mata or not, he's played no pre-season for Chelsea yet and with so many midfielders there Mourinho may opt not to play him till he's happy he's match fit.

Very Bale-esque scenario, maybe we should start up a rumour.

I was looking at this earlier and thinking of swapping him for into my team should Bale slip out quietly in the night. But then he is unlikely to play next week anyway so I might find someone who will...

Joined. Woop.

Ok we've got...

Vorm
Dawson Williams Clark
Bale (c) Oscar Wanyama Miralles
Benteke (v) Soldado Bony

Could be an interesting season.

Worth noting that Chelsea and Villa have a double game week in Week 1.

Well, one of those games is Chelsea-Villa. So it's worth noting that Chelsea have a double game week in Week 1.

Back
Top Bottom