Fantasy Premier League 2013-14

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Actually, to save you the hassle of DMing the code... just post a thread in the Off Topic forum with the code in it. Only registered users can see that forum. Then link to it in your first post.

Maximum number of Spurs players despite the fact that they never seem to get the bonus points? Check.
Dangerously reliant on 1 or 2 high-cost players? Check.
Got a couple of promoted team players, which never seems to pay off but appeals to my romanticism? Check.

My team is ready to go.

Joined.
Quite happy with the squad took abit of a gamble on my strikers and 3 spurs midfielders.

seriously? are we really banning goon players? I mean i try to avoid them where possible but if they've got some wanky team at home they are going to beat anyway why not profit from it.
Bare in mind some people participate in other leagues besides this one.

Probably should ban all ex goon players as well, along with any current and ex Chelsea too..... While we're at it, get rid of any West Ham ones as well.

I suppose Suarez shouldn't be allowed either, or Charlie Adam for that matter.

Probably should ban all ex goon players as well, along with any current and ex Chelsea too..... While we're at it, get rid of any West Ham ones as well.

I suppose Suarez shouldn't be allowed either, or Charlie Adam for that matter.
just banning current gooners is enough :)

Back
Top Bottom