Fantasy Premier League 2013-14

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I find it ridiculous that Adebayor is rated at 8.0 yet Berbatov is rated at 7.5. Berbatov scored 15 and Ade scored 5. I was hoping Ade would be my nice steal pick up.

Difficult to pick a Spurs player.

Bale is 12m, Vertonghten is 7m - most expensive midfielder and defender in FPL

Chadli may not get as much game time as I think he will, Paulinho may not get enough points.

Dawson and Kaboul are decent at 5m but which one of the 2 will get more game time?

Soldado is an option now I suppose.

Spending money on defenders is pointless. My formation is 3-5-2 or 3-4-3. I can spend the extra 2m on a midfielder.

Difficult to pick a Spurs player.

Bale is 12m, Vertonghten is 7m - most expensive midfielder and defender in FPL

Chadli may not get as much game time as I think he will, Paulinho may not get enough points.

Dawson and Kaboul are decent at 5m but which one of the 2 will get more game time?

Soldado is an option now I suppose.

Baines is 7.5 but he racks the points up

The highest rated defender last season by a good 25 points yet there were still 10 midfielders/strikers with more points than him.

jus sayn Verts aint the most expensive defender Baines is plus most of them strikers n midfielders prolly cost more than him

jus sayn Verts aint the most expensive defender Baines is plus most of them strikers n midfielders prolly cost more than him

Yep forgot about Baines, Vertonghen is second. Yes the midfielders and strikers cost more but if you save 2.5m by not buying Baines you can then spend 10m on a midfielder or striker instead of 7.5m and get more points

Really liking my team, any suggestions come keepers? Any thoughts on Soldado price? I'm thinking probably around 8.5.

Mignolet is a good bet, especially first few game weeks. Foster as well is decent at 5m.

I expect Soldado to be same as Negredo 9.5m if not 10m. Better value out there.

Back
Top Bottom