Fantasy Premier League 2013-14

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

they may get more bonus points but that's still only a maximum of 3 extra points i.e the equivalent of a striker getting a goal

Yeah that's true, though there's still some good roamers that could bag a lot of assists & clean sheets etc. so I reckon some of the cheaper players could be getting 7+ points regularly. The solid performers will rise in price drastically if they've been blatantly undervalued at the start of the season as well, so might be good to use a couple of spots for profiteering!?

Maybe.

I dunno.

Joe Hart, Simon Mignolet
Kyle Walker, James Collins, Ashley Williams, Phil Jagielka, Nathaniel Clyne
Robert Snodgrass, Gareth Bale, Victor Wanyama, Mo Diame, Michu
Dimitar Berbatov, Roberto Soldado, Wilfried Bony

BITCH

Joe Hart, Simon Mignolet
Kyle Walker, James Collins, Ashley Williams, Phil Jagielka, Nathaniel Clyne
Robert Snodgrass, Gareth Bale, Victor Wanyama, Mo Diame, Michu
Dimitar Berbatov, Roberto Soldado, Wilfried Bony

BITCH

Not bad, although you clearly aren't catering for Swansea's opening run of fixtures ;)

I'm getting sucked in by Gary Hooper. He's only 6.5m and I recon he could get some goals, but then again Norwich also have van Wolfswinkel so :avbcringe:

I'm getting sucked in by Gary Hooper. He's only 6.5m and I recon he could get some goals, but then again Norwich also have van Wolfswinkel so :avbcringe:

Hughton prefers playing 4-4-1-1 so it would be a risk to select Hooper over van Wolfswinkel.

Back
Top Bottom