Everywhere we go

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

e2d278c546432c8b0a30ce8982752deb56d0249aff996c923378fdf2524a5981.jpg
NO NEXT

I like this song,and joined in at Sheffield, and along with MEHSTG can go in for ages and it's far more'preferable, to " Woolwich fan on a string" perhaps that's because I normally take my 13 yr old, and when we went to VP, I was proud, when he sang " FORGET em all, FoRget em all, United ,West Ham Liverpool" , I'm sure he knows the real words,but I was proud dad.

If any of you have seen " Truely, Madly, Deeply" , Puma hard chorus, sung by Spurs fans at The beehive......if that was sung on the terraces, it would be awesome.....

Don't slag off song at non leagues, they're original....I'll give you a few from my local club, Woking over the years, here's just a few

Years ago when we played Rushden and Diamonds....and could easily be adapted for Chelski and City....
" PIcture yourself, in a ground made of Lego,
With plastic supporters , that don't even sing
Suddenly Max Griggs, buys Beckham and Shearer,
And still they don't win anything.....we all hate Rushden and Diamonds.....

Or, " we drink champagne, we snort cocaine,,we've got good jobs, In Surrey,
You've got,shit jobs, you shag your dogs, and your wife is , in the game.....

And one I'll hoepfully try and get started on Saturday.....
To the goalie " 1-0(2-0) and it's all your fault" .....repeat and get louder ......always makes them smile.......

And finally, " you can't help it, you can't win,you've lost this game for sure, tears won't help anymore......any......more, so let the heart aches begin, you(we) can't win, you've lost this game for sure

Gonna chuck out an unpopular opinion here...

People that say we should only sing old songs and don't like it when anything new gets sung are doing the same as when your mum overhears you listening to your favourite band? and she says "Whats this rubbish? Is that the name of the band or the name of the song? Why don't you listen to a bit of spandau ballet, proper music like we had in my day"

By all means sing a bit of the old stuff when the occasion takes you. But don't shit yourself when the kids wanna put there cd's on.

And Nicola Berti? He played 21 games and probably hasn't set foot in london for 15 years.

Man U, Liverpool, Everton.

Decent original songs.

Us, nicked from Sheffield Utd.

We need more Chas n Dave

I was at Palace-Everton on Saturday (mate got me a ticket) and was sat right next the Everton away support and they were horrendous. Probably sung three songs all game. They did the Everton, Everton, Everton song for 90% of the game. They had one half decent Lukaku song and then oooooh Kevin Mirallas.

It was so repetitive I couldn't believe it. I've already said songs shouldn't be taken too seriously but you got to try to mix it up a little.

Last edited:

People that say we should only sing old songs and don't like it when anything new gets sung are doing the same as when your mum overhears you listening to your favourite band? and she says "Whats this rubbish? Is that the name of the band or the name of the song? Why don't you listen to a bit of spandau ballet, proper music like we had in my day"

By all means sing a bit of the old stuff when the occasion takes you. But don't shit yourself when the kids wanna put there cd's on.

And Nicola Berti? He played 21 games and probably hasn't set foot in london for 15 years.
Like the new and the old no generation divide with me. I haven't critisised the "every where we go song" at all...... But let an old man reminis.

Now where was I.

"when they don't mean what they saaaay
When they don't mean whoagh what they saaay" fade out to gazza taking to the pitch

That's the irony of the Berti song the fact he did nothing, I like the charm of it, and shows that after such a long time an actual decent song sticks

Of recent ones the Eriksen one is class really sounded great at the West Brom game, good songs will emerge I am sure and those will stick

Thank god I'm not the only one who hates this stupid song.

By all means sing something new, but don't sing it again and again and again and again and again and again again and again until I just want to fucking scream!

You can't beat a bit of variety!

Back
Top Bottom