Everywhere we go

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

And if this song stays around for years then I can tell my kids that I was there the day it first ever got sung in Sheffield at half time in the concourse EVERYWERE WE GO!

North London Derbys that end in 2-1
Laughing at Gooners and seeing them run
White Hart Lane when everyone sings
These are a few of my favorite things!

Liverpool are really the only team that's actually embarrassed us this season, so yeah, if we can get out of there on top I think it's going to do wonders.

That and Sergio Aguero FC who of course their best game of season like Liverpools was against us,,,,,

#whatelseisnew

People will be scared shitless of us now, I know a Liverpool fan who is not looking forward to Tuesday

That and Sergio Aguero FC who of course their best game of season like Liverpools was against us,,,,,

#whatelseisnew

People will be scared shitless of us now, I know a Liverpool fan who is not looking forward to Tuesday

They couldn't even beat Everton, they definitely should be afraid. However, those scousers are so full of themselves that they probably think that it won't happen to them. You know, after beating Chelsea and Woolwich within less than 2 months of each other, how could it?

I think we need to see where this everywhere we go train takes us...what's mega is that it works perfectly with Mauricio, mopo, and pochettino, the sky is not even close to the limit with this tune

-Everywhere he goes, everywhere he goes
Its Mauricios, yid army glory show, everywhere he goes

-Mauricio, pochettino, "something something"

-Its Mauricio, going toe to toe, everywhere he goes
.Going, standing, stepping

-Its Mauricio, puttin on a show, everywhere he goes

-Its pochettinos boys, bringin the noise, everywhere he goes
.Its mopos boys or its Mauricios, boys...

-ect, ect to infinte

Back
Top Bottom