Everywhere we go

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Meh I really quite like it and it seems to be able to last for ages to generates quite the atmosphere. Might not be to everyone's taste but when we've got chants like "Stand up if you hate Woolwich" I don't think this is the one to complain about.

Maybe, however bringing youth players through the ranks like Mason and Kane is also these days a 'bit lower league', rather be that than a soulless empty bollocks of a club like chavs and man city.

Last edited:
Most chants getting popular seem to be a bit that way at the moment. But tbh I like it, mainly cos it keeps the atmosphere going for time. Sounded quality today

It's Shoreham boys ffs. It was good at Sheffield when it was tongue in cheek taking the piss, now it's like every other stolen unoriginal song, boring.

Don't even get me started on that Celtic song that some Spurs have sung recently.

It's Shoreham boys ffs. It was good at Sheffield when it was tongue in cheek taking the piss, now it's like every other stolen unoriginal song, boring.

Don't even get me started on that Celtic song that some Spurs have sung recently.

fun_sponge_pins-r2e36a080e71a42509c841793a6bfe1b3_x7j3i_8byvr_512.jpg

i like it, dont get the whole 'lower league' criticism, some of the best football atmospheres are in the lower leagues, away from the prem, its a crowd going chant only so much that stupid eriksen and harry kane song can be fucking sung to death before it all gets a bit tedious

If it gets the crowd pumping and also manages to relay a (true) message, then no song/chant can be too low. Shouldn't bring pride into this, if it's simply a matter of fun and stuff.

Anyway, the song is quite jammy, and I can't get it out of my head ... I love it.
I look forward to hearing it again when we play Pool away.

Back
Top Bottom