Everywhere we go

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Maybe, however bringing youth players through the ranks like Mason and Kane is also these days a 'bit lower league', rather be that than a soulless empty bollocks of a club like chavs and man city.

Last edited:
Meh I really quite like it and it seems to be able to last for ages to generates quite the atmosphere. Might not be to everyone's taste but when we've got chants like "Stand up if you hate Woolwich" I don't think this is the one to complain about.

I cant express the the levels of idiocy involved in slating a song on the basis that we nicked it.

If that was an away lot at our ground, people would be whinging about our shit home support and lauding the oppo fans about the "wall of noise for 90 minutes"....etc

But, naaah, let slate our away fans for one of the best atmospheres of the season.

I couldnt give a fuck if its sung at home either...better than shitty versions of Oh When, sung by 300 people who STILL dont know when to start clapping.
I dont know what people expect from a football song....maybe get Bowie to write us some intricate lyrics and start up uni level music lessons for our fans?

They are started by pissed up blokes in pubs, on trains and in grounds...What is so confusing or dissapointing to you? Fucking deal with the content, or fuck off to an Andrew Lloyd Webber concert or something.

Oh, and the only thing that "is a bit cringe" is that fucking saying "its a bit cringe" so jog the fuck on with it.

Before I left the Bell and Hare before the game I was saying I hope this doesn't get sung all game again.

Then by 5 minutes into the game I was proper into it, banging on the metal casing at the side of Block 31 and everything, voice has completely gone.

This whole thread makes me embarrassed to be Spurs. Some people just don't get it. As I said in another thread, a song is a song is a song.

Being picky about football songs is akin to refusing to listen to a band you used to like because they became too mainstream.

Never thought there would be such a thing as a football chant snob.

Fuck right off, we have fantastic away support and if Everywhere We Go contributes even slightly to that then fucking song it like your life depended on it.

How many more "cringe" song complaints will we have here ? Theres no pleasing some, no wonder white hart lane is becoming a grim place to be. Complaining about a fucking football chant, at a footie game, sung by your own, have you not realised how stupid that sounds.

I think it's decent. Love continuous football songs, wouldn't even waste my breath singing " Come on you Spurssss". Yawn.

Martin Jols / Blue White Army back in 2007 was brilliant too, 20 minutes non stop at some games - remember it well at Leverkusen away.

Keep it up I reckon. (What a great atmosphere yesterday by the way)

Can't smile without you... And I think that's it. Every other song we sing is sung by other fans too. So there's no point in anyone getting wound up that a song isn't original enough, given that we very rarely sing our own original ones (unless we're on a decent cup run)
I'm pretty sure we nicked that off Barry Manilow!!!
He started it on the terraces back in the days when he ran with the Copacabana Casuals!

Back
Top Bottom