Everywhere we go

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Anthony Beale , don't know you but wonder where the suck up comment comes from, but teams thrive on noise and commitment from the terraces, I'll be at the Lane on Monday night giving my all for our under 21s, will you be there ?dont mind criticism but I sing for the shirt, been doing that since 1967, probably before you were born pal COYS
It's under 18s you JCL!!
Joking I love u all

Away game chant is it? Lower league chant is it? Fuck off. It was bloody brilliant today.
To be honest, and I know I'll pick up disagrees for this, the song was punctuating periods of not so much noise early on... Was a bit weird. But good because it reminded us all of recent games.

Before I left the Bell and Hare before the game I was saying I hope this doesn't get sung all game again.

Then by 5 minutes into the game I was proper into it, banging on the metal casing at the side of Block 31 and everything, voice has completely gone.

Since W Brom I can't get this out of my head tbh. Today didn't help. Very pleasing to the ears imo, didn't think it would be used at home but glad it was.

I believe in a thing called Spurs,
Just listen to the rhythm of my Hart.
There's a chance we could make Top 4,
We'll be scoring 'til the sun goes down.
I believe in a thing called Spurs.
Ooh.

Back
Top Bottom