Europa League 14/15 Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

can't see how you could complain with this draw. It's fucking florence!
think istanbul in winter.
NOW FUCKING FLORENCE IN SPRING! (close enough)

it's like a 1 hour walk to the stadium from the airport!

Spurs-Fiorentina 50 - 50% chances ,everything is possible ,i watched them in EL group stage,they played with the second team and qualify easy,i believe now the situation is changed ,and Spurs will meet their first team,also Spurs must play with the best team (Premier League team) because against a team from Serie A ,Spurs must play serious,like curiosity, a romanian goalkeeper there ,also national team first GK of Romania,Tatarusanu -ex team mate with Chiriches at Steaua (2 years ago),a GK who played in every match of Fiorentina in the group stage ,he received just 4 goals in 6 matches(him or a possible situation to be Neto,their brazilian GK in Serie A matches,but Tatarusanu is their first option as GK in E.L)

Last edited:
I hold the belief we'd be amazing in the Serie A. All of our players would likely to well on the Italian Peninsular. Probably that is why they are all linked with moves to the place.

8v1QOqv.jpg

Booked up. Cheap as chips,

Delighted with this draw. We can win this, plus it is a great team to face. Loved Fiorentina in the mid-90's - Rui Costa, Batistuta...locals are a bit touchy though, which isn't too surprising.

All you lucky bastards going to the game, while I'm stuck here in Australia and probably going to have to wake up and watch the game at 5am before work...

Flight tip for people thinking of going, fly to Pisa instead of Florence as it's less than half the price and they're easily connected by train (same county).
Thanks a lot for that - have booked flights to Pisa for about £90 less than the cheapest to Florence, and from a better airport for me this end!

I have also booked a direct coach from Pisa airport to the centre of Florence for a total of £8 return!

Hotel also booked - right by Piazza Del Duomo, which hopefully is near where all the Spurs will be drinking in the afternoon.

Back
Top Bottom