Europa League 14/15 Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Flight tip for people thinking of going, fly to Pisa instead of Florence as it's less than half the price and they're easily connected by train (same county).

How many supporters do you think will go? I was thinking about going but I don't know if I'd be able to get tickets and I obviously couldnt leave it till the last minute to book flights, etc.

I was already going to be spending a month in Florence in February this means I can get my fix of Spurs.

snob.png
:adebaehug:

Great away day. Went to Florence in September and the town was full of American students, 5/1 woman bloke ratio in every bar and club, with an English accent it was like fishing with dynamite

booked.
might have cost me £100 for the flights to florence but it's less of a fuck around than a 2 hour train.
and found a cheap hostel close to the ground too.

Back
Top Bottom