Europa League 14/15 Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Slovakia or Croatia would be superb, meant to be going to Barcelona but we might switch to there instead and get a game as well (provided we're away on 21st).

Well chaps, Limassol is my home town so if anyone plans on going and needs any advise I can pretty much answer anything about it. What I would say about AEL is that when they won the league for the first time in 40 something years a couple of years back the town was absolutely ruined, plenty of violence as well from these so called supporters.

Lifted from AEL's wikipedia page:

Notable fans include London Mayor – Boris Johnson, who upon a visit in 2011 said "What a jolly good football establishment you boys are running here, it is truly splendid."

Update. The match will likely be played in Anorthosis Famagusta’s Antonis Papadopoulos Stadium in Larnaca as the stadium in Limassol is deemed unsuitable by UEFA for high-profile European matches.

Back
Top Bottom