Disloyalty confessions

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hmm...not sure I should confess this, but...

I play Football Manager (I'm sure a lot of us do) but I don't like to always pick big teams, so I have a randomization method for new games. I have a script that generates a small-range random number, which picks the division, then a bigger-range random number that picks the team (in alphabetical order, I pick the team that is in that random position in the division).

Now, if I was ever to roll 1 then 1, I would get Woolwich, which I would reject. However...back in FM10...I rolled...

West Ham. :unsure:

And...I played them. :(

And...I won back-to-back Champion's Leagues. :mad:

Sorry.

I have a red England top which I wear regularly. Although it is the only red item of clothing I own I swear.

Worst of all, when walking past the Emirates stadium I don't do a shit and smear it on the wall. However I seem to remember pissing on it once as young un.

I used to have a Chelsea crest panini sticker on my pencil case at school as they were one of the other teams I liked a little bit (back in 95. I felt sorry for them getting pasted by United in the fa cup final)

I wildly celebrated liveepool's champions league comeback win with a Liverpool mate. I actually quite liked them up to that point and always wanted them to win stuff ahead of the other top teams (we were noway near) I guess I got caught up in the emotion of it all.

I own an Woolwich shirt. It was given to me by my gooner boss to wear on a company away day as a forfeit for losing a game. I decided to keep it until the day we finished above them and send it back to him torn up with an insulting note (I've left that company)

Sadly we keep finishing below them and when I went back to my parents' house the other week it is still there in a box in the garage.

God I feel dirty now!

I was in the clock end with West ham mates when leroy rosenier put Woolwich out of the cup

It was such a laugh those were the days when you could just rock up and get in.

Last edited:
Don't know if it's disloyal because I'd imagine a lot of yiddos feel the same way, but I've always had a really hard time hating Henry. He was a magnificent player and is pretty chill on tv.

Shame he had to play for that cunting lot.

Don't know if it's disloyal because I'd imagine a lot of yiddos feel the same way, but I've always had a really hard time hating Henry. He was a magnificent player and is pretty chill on tv.

Great player, but I think he's shit on TV, a load of pseudo intellectual bull. And the handball v Ireland. Nah.

Most of you won't get this but here goes - I used to be a big Toronto Maple Leafs fan. They last won the Stanley Cup in 1967. I hated the Montreal Canadiens. After 1967, particularly the 70s & 80s, the Leafs became so shit to watch, I started supporting the Canadiens, who became a really exciting team to watch.

This would be akin to switching allegiance from the Spurs to the Goons.

Horrible wanker of a man. Cheated Ireland wouldn't tire passing on him

Great player, but I think he's shit on TV, a load of pseudo intellectual bull. And the handball v Ireland. Nah.

The man's an unfettered cunt

Most of you won't get this but here goes - I used to be a big Toronto Maple Leafs fan. They last won the Stanley Cup in 1967. I hated the Montreal Canadiens. After 1967, particularly the 70s & 80s, the Leafs became so shit to watch, I started supporting the Canadiens, who became a really exciting team to watch.

tumblr_noawnzoCWS1tv4k5po1_500.gif

Wow, that's hardcore. Can't believe you were able to do that, brother. My son is a devout Habs fan, I think he'd rather cut off a limb than support the Leafs, or God forbid the Bruins. He'd give me shit for writing Bruins with a capital B.

Wow, that's hardcore. Can't believe you were able to do that, brother. My son is a devout Habs fan, I think he'd rather cut off a limb than support the Leafs, or God forbid the Bruins. He'd give me shit for writing Bruins with a capital B.
I used to tell anyone who would listen that the Leafs wouldn't win the Stanley Cup again until after Harold Ballad died. Well, he died, and they still haven't won it since 1967.

wore claret n blue cufflinks to the funeral of a spammer mate. it was a request he made before he died..that everyone wore claret n blue.
couldnt wear a tie or scarf, obviously. Didnt wanna risk cockrot by wearing pants in those colours, so cufflinks it was.

Dated a gooner once. didnt tub her up the botty, but did spaff on her tits several times.
Tied her up with blue and white bar scarf once.
she also had me do some unspeakable things, of which i shall say no more. suffice to say i stood in a corner and said nothing for two hours during, and two more after

I used to tell anyone who would listen that the Leafs wouldn't win the Stanley Cup again until after Harold Ballad died. Well, he died, and they still haven't won it since 1967.
Well........ my Hawks hadn't won it since '61. I sat through some really bad hockey for years, but my loyalty never wavered. Then in 2010 (after Dollar Bill Wirtz died, thank Christ) I got to go crazy when WE won the Stanley Cup. I never thought I'd see it in my lifetime. Same with the White Sox, they hadn't won the World Series since 1917. In the early '80s I couldn't get their games on TV, so every night I'd sit there listening to the Sox game on a little transistor radio. And at the time they were 29 games out of first place. It made 2005 mean even that much more to me. So when the Leafs finally put an end to the longest Cup drought in the NHL, aren't you going to wish you'd have suffered through it to the end?

Well........ my Hawks hadn't won it since '61. I sat through some really bad hockey for years, but my loyalty never wavered. Then in 2010 (after Dollar Bill Wirtz died, thank Christ) I got to go crazy when WE won the Stanley Cup. I never thought I'd see it in my lifetime. Same with the White Sox, they hadn't won the World Series since 1917. In the early '80s I couldn't get their games on TV, so every night I'd sit there listening to the Sox game on a little transistor radio. And at the time they were 29 games out of first place. It made 2005 mean even that much more to me. So when the Leafs finally put an end to the longest Cup drought in the NHL, aren't you going to wish you'd have suffered through it to the end?
No, I through up my hands when the likes of Dallas started beating the Canadiens.

Back
Top Bottom